whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on this new pickup. Man, is it pissing me off!! maybe today, maybe tomorrow or the next day. WTF, I mean you can track a package, but not a whole truck!! Got my sign guy lined up already, and Toyota is taking the Tacoma emblems off the doors (stupidest place ever) so my lettering will fit. The last thing I'm working on is trading the tires in for something real nasty looking. I'm getting a little psyched!! It'll Probably come tomorrow while I'm freezing my ass off cutting trees. Waaah!! :cry:

Raining hard here today, taking a bunch of chipper knives to bandit dealer in Sac. for sharpening, then back home to file some chains.

Got a call for a storm damaged tree from an HOA. Homeowners tree had been blocking the sidewalk since Sandy rolled through. Letters and calls were left to the homeowner to take care of the situation. No response. Turns out the homeowner had passed away inside and nobody knew about it. The guy had been in there weeks.

He showed them! I bet the HOA nazi's were going crazy on their weekly rounds seeing it every time they walked by.

I want your butt in the am, we shall see how much brush you can drag and if I like you I'll buy all the beer you can drink "deal" :)

Gaydar Alert Gaydar Alert. Warning! Exposure to high levels of homousness can be harmful to your health. It starts with wanting butt in the morning then by nightfall yer a full blown nance. And of all butts to want you got to know MDS' is slack and stretched out.

Gaydar Alert Gaydar Alert. Warning! Exposure to high levels of homousness can be harmful to your health. It starts with wanting butt in the morning then by nightfall yer a full blown nance. And of all butts to want you got to know MDS' is slack and stretched out.

Sooooooooo......................what kinda salad you making tonight?:msp_w00t:

Sooooooooo......................what kinda salad you making tonight?:msp_w00t:

I guess you have to know that you've reached the bottom of the heap when you come to a professional service forum and all you do is make homo jokes at each other. Lord, where's my bullet?

Oh ####, I don't drag brush, rope, guess I don't get the job, then?? Oh yeah, I prolly couldn't pass the drug test either... damn it!! :laugh:

Well then, I do more in one day than you do in a month:poke: Cause I take it down and clean it up and you only do the fun part :hmm3grin2orange:

Btw if all your doing is feeding brush I don't care if you pass a dope test hahaha.

Can you make coffee?:)

Last edited:
It was a beautiful day, again!
Jeff:msp_tongue:

here too. Climbed a really mature Norway and pruned it out. Also took down a dead ash for a old timer named Steve but called him Smokey. Guys garage was crazy. All kinds of stuff hanging and heads and horns to bombs. Good Guy!

Lord, where's my bullet?

If your man enough to hold this bad boy up, heres your bullet. Its a 500 S & W with a 700 grain lead bullet. We call them train stoppers!

attachment.php

Back