whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, oh Jesus, the 30 year old, with the 20 year year old's brain, is throwing his two cents in now... Sounds about right! Lol.

Holden is the baddest dude ! He is so dreamy he climbs the biggest trees runs the premier tree service on the west coast and has the hottest girlfriend and he doesn't drag brush , he has groundless for that ! Dreamie LOL

It was a beautiful day...

Got up at 5, didn't start snowing til 7 so I stoked the fire, ran the vaccum and watched The History channel til 11 when I went out and pushed snow. I got back just before 6pm and started making dinner. I make my own Ceasar dressing just so you know and it'll put a mortal man down. I was in the middle of all that when i realized there was no hot water and no heat so I started messing with that. It wouldn't fire so after checking to see if I had fuel in the tank I cleaned the injector eye and tried to pump some fuel in. I did get it to fire after I cleaned the eye but won't stay running as I can't seem to get any fuel to it. I didn't feel like messing with it anymore and want to have a few shots of tequila to get the taste of deisel out of my mouth so I called the heater guy.

It was a beautiful day...

Got up at 5, didn't start snowing til 7 so I stoked the fire, ran the vaccum and watched The History channel til 11 when I went out and pushed snow. I got back just before 6pm and started making dinner. I make my own Ceasar dressing just so you know and it'll put a mortal man down. I was in the middle of all that when i realized there was no hot water and no heat so I started messing with that. It wouldn't fire so after checking to see if I had fuel in the tank I cleaned the injector eye and tried to pump some fuel in. I did get it to fire after I cleaned the eye but won't stay running as I can't seem to get any fuel to it. I didn't feel like messing with it anymore and want to have a few shots of tequila to get the taste of deisel out of my mouth so I called the heater guy.

Is that eye you messed with brown by any chance ? If it was clean it !

Is that eye you messed with brown by any chance ? If it was clean it !

Yeah, I tell ya my Ceasar dressing will #### you up. And while I was out today I had to stop at the pet store to get a client special pet safe ice melter and I bought some bunny treats.

Anyway, that tequila is a cure all fer shore. I can't taste deisel anymore.

I had this hollow core door in the shed and brought it in last week to make a table in the garage. I have been noticing a little fluttering noise coming out of it and thought it was stink bugs. I have been meanin to ditch it. I just went out there and the thing started shaking, scared the piss out of me. I am going to have another shot and toss that thing the #### out.

And my wife is always #####ing about the wood stove... not now she ain't.

Yeah, I tell ya my Ceasar dressing will #### you up. And while I was out today I had to stop at the pet store to get a client special pet safe ice melter and I bought some bunny treats.

Anyway, that tequila is a cure all fer shore. I can't taste deisel anymore.

I had this hollow core door in the shed and brought it in last week to make a table in the garage. I have been noticing a little fluttering noise coming out of it and thought it was stink bugs. I have been meanin to ditch it. I just went out there and the thing started shaking, scared the piss out of me. I am going to have another shot and toss that thing the #### out.

And my wife is always #####ing about the wood stove... not now she ain't.

There's liquor in the dressing ? God your wife must be a saint , cause I bet you rode on the short bus that had the best tasting windows !

Bid on this beast today.View attachment 264387

5,000 for the tree. Big Aleppo pine in a back yard. 3 days climbing and ripping.

The stump I could not bid on. It would take forever with my sc252. Someone else said 500 for it. They can have it! It about 8' wide.

Do you have a pic of the whole tree? $5000 is a one day job for me. Just curious.
Jeff

5,000 for the tree. Big Aleppo pine in a back yard. 3 days climbing and ripping.

The stump I could not bid on. It would take forever with my sc252. Someone else said 500 for it. They can have it! It about 8' wide.

You could also offer to cut it just below grade if you have saw running a 4 ft. bar. First you would have to remove the bark with an ax and dig a trench for the saw body. The area can then have a rock garden installed over it; more soil and rock can be added and plants moved around as the ground subsides. Nice natural, low tech solution.

I would grind that stump with my 1625a sjr for $500. I cant believe it would take more then 3-4 hrs. I ground a 5'-8" diameter red oak back in september. It took me 5 hours.

Looks more like 10-12 ft. across? I wouldn't turn down grinding that out either, would beat the hell out of cutting it below grade:dizzy: Bet it makes a huge volcano of grindings though, Ida be charging about double to haul it all away too!

I would grind that stump with my 1625a sjr for $500. I cant believe it would take more then 3-4 hrs. I ground a 5'-8" diameter red oak back in september. It took me 5 hours.

That was the longest 5 hours of my life. I actually sat down for a little on that one. Strangest thing I ever did.

Back