whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. And if you're not buying 55 gallon drums of bar oil from BJ's, retipping stumper teeth, making your own chains, and whatever else bored cheap bastards stress about, you're also losing money. Me, I can live with losing a little at that rate. lol
Haha we have 55 gallon drums of bar oil,antifreeze, and highranger oil 500 gallons of engine oil and 500 of regular hydro. on road, off road and unleaded and a tank for 50:1 spin our own chains (only takes a couple mins) sharpen our own chipper blades we however don't splice or retip stumped teeth

Mad dash to get all the school work done before school starts,,what a day!
Massive euc removals around a football field. Eight of them averaging 28"dbh to 52" dbh,,,no grind and chip on the slope.
I wish guys would would want to pull in some overtime, I have no choice.
It sure was a beautiful day! I think the Vet took the gloomy out of So-Cal when he left without me knowing,,or maybe it is a coincidence?
Jeff :)

All new chippers have vin tags like trailers do, saying the weight, tire sizes, vin number, date of manufacturer
That's just a huge engineering FAIL to not shave off 13lb to slide it in under cdl a. If u wrecked in Boston you'd be holding your **** in your hand for not having that CDL A.

That's just a huge engineering FAIL to not shave off 13lb to slide it in under cdl a. If u wrecked in Boston you'd be holding your **** in your hand for not having that CDL A.

We know. Same here. I think the Dan and JJ are part Amish, so maybe different there. I know trailers don't need plates, they splice their own slings, retip stumper teeth, etc.

Latest posts

Back