whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not much here.

Kinda busy but wish it was a little better. Seems like a roller coaster from week to week. Lost a big job to an old lady. I think she isn't all there. Gave here her check for half back and was polite. Could have been worse I suppose.

Im sure there are better climbers than me here but I sure haven't seen them yet. What I have seen is SCARY to say the least. Guy I worked with this week ran down the street to the bank. When he got back the tree was down and almost all cleaned up. He seemed shocked for some reason. Lol

Good for u rope! So u like that gri gri eh?

Yup but I love my wraptor lol

004-3.jpg

Last edited:
Can Raptor go in reverse? If you was on your way up and then realize you wanna do somthin thats alittle below you can it go backwards? Or do u just slide down on your climbn line, do what ever, and the pull yourself back to the raptor? If my season continues the way it is I may well be getting one. Considering that bigshot lends itself so well to SRT I would think that Raptor is just awesome.

Can Raptor go in reverse? If you was on your way up and then realize you wanna do somthin thats alittle below you can it go backwards? Or do u just slide down on your climbn line, do what ever, and the pull yourself back to the raptor? If my season continues the way it is I may well be getting one. Considering that bigshot lends itself so well to SRT I would think that Raptor is just awesome.

No reverse as such but you can have groundie lower you then wrap u off again! Or lower off eye, The gri gri is my lanyard I simply get to top and use drt with my split tail to tip then lower works down and move out of the way! If you get a limb hung thirty foot down or any other numerous reason to need to come down you simply come down and wraptor back up:) Energy conservation lol. Think of broke branch reduction way off spar , set wraptor near area needing attention then motor up cut limb lol.

Had a big old Silver destroy a 6 car staggered garage built into a hill. Wanted to take pics so bad, everyone one the jobs phones were screwed!. Seriously thinking bout going back and taking after the fact pic's. Worst part was, well, wost and best. One peak was completely flattend, came down on an old 45 collection in the attic. Managed to save Eric Burdon and War Spill the Wine, Stones Satisfaction was not so lucky. I was more pissed than the owner. Old timer had no idea what he lost. Simon and Garfunkel was another loss, boo-hoo, they sucked. Thanks to me he saved a bunch. Roof had the box pinned. Best I could tell, he only lost 10 or so out of 200.

Had a big old Silver destroy a 6 car staggered garage built into a hill. Wanted to take pics so bad, everyone one the jobs phones were screwed!. Seriously thinking bout going back and taking after the fact pic's. Worst part was, well, wost and best. One peak was completely flattend, came down on an old 45 collection in the attic. Managed to save Eric Burdon and War Spill the Wine, Stones Satisfaction was not so lucky. I was more pissed than the owner. Old timer had no idea what he lost. Simon and Garfunkel was another loss, boo-hoo, they sucked. Thanks to me he saved a bunch. Roof had the box pinned. Best I could tell, he only lost 10 or so out of 200.

I used to use em fer clay pigeons:)

Animals :rock:

YouTube - Animals Please Don't let me be Misunderstood.

YouTube - Eric Burdon and The Animals - When I Was Young (1967) HD & HQ

Latest posts

Back