whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AA......you`re funny!!

I didnt punk out lil fella..............I WAS WORKING!! if I remember you are the one who bragged on yourself.....Then started a thread specifically asking me to come help your worthless rearend on a couple of little cherries!!! do you remember???

whats wrong ole boy......it took you 3 days to do those things, maybe you shoulda bought your steiner then to aide you...Ooops thats right...you needed "aerial" help!!

So Im the biggest Idiot here???? hey, opinions vary...but I think you were sitting in your grannys basement turning the rabbit ears on the black & white all bummed out cause you took the "Idiot with a minivan & makeshift ladder racks with a pruner" to heart......Awe, the truth hurts uhh?

Ive worked in your area pal............your equipment(mini van) is a joke, your ability is a joke, your new lawn mower is a joke!!!

Even a month out of having had a Triple by pass..........I would still out climb you all the while slapping you in your face "toe to toe".....I know people who have worked with you & know you.......!!!! Yep, they refer to you as the Aerial Idiot!!!

Prentice.............I have nothing against you.....but you wanna stick you nose into my round with what is surely an idiot to our trade then I will spike the ball on ya...............I mean hell you blast on oldirty, then give a jab at ropes grinder............Yeah, come pin the medal on my chest (prolly hurt like hell) LOL, so basically this is not your dog fight........leave well enough alone.

C`mon AA.........Im sure you`re drooling to get in a jab!!!

LXT......................

My beater work ride:

5831310324_609653fea6_z.jpg

5823058052_175fae0048_z.jpg

I'll have photos of my new lawn mower tomorrow it's being delivered at 09:00. I'm gonna have to get a hitch for the Countach.

If anyone hasnt noticed, Look at the cones surrounding the van & garbage can!!! Yeah, I dont know how any one could compete with that?????? AA....you cupcake funny!!!

Is that your buddies rig up front??? still having him come out n chip for ya??? funny.....when AA shows up to do a job, the van doors open & whala....all the cheapest poop you can fit in there to do tree work.................seeing it is just the cats meow!!! even lawn services laugh at em.....literally!!!!! Ive been around the corner when they stop & say hey..... the guy around the corner has awesome equipment (laugh, laugh) so I take a walk & shazam...... words cant descibe it..................Its just wet yourself funny...!

LXT.................

Last edited:
If anyone hasnt noticed, Look at the cones surrounding the van & garbage can!!! Yeah, I dont know how any one could compete with that?????? AA....you cupcake funny!!!

LXT.................

Don't laugh. That's some serious equipment AA has there! Just wait till that lawn tractor busts onto the scene! lmao...

Don't laugh. That's some serious equipment AA has there! Just wait till that lawn tractor busts onto the scene! lmao...

Tree MDS.......I know, thats when it just gets too serious! LOL

Ive bid against this nutpump & whats funny is for some reason the customers ask me? do you offer a discount if provided with an excellent review?

WTF? "well the other guy (not mentioning names, LOL) gave us a huge discount if after he`s done we give him an excellent review on a certain website LIST"

A huge discount indeed; I bid $1400 another reputable service bid $1525 & our lawn muffin bid $800......................! whew wee....gotta buy a review for my service!!! BTW, wasnt the first time I heard this & from a few of my Pittsburgh tree buddies!!!!

LXT................

First day on the job for my new tractor. Not a big job but it was hot, and transporting all the wood with it was a real joy, for me and my men.

I didn't get to use it to transport branches to the chipper, I dropped two trees right next to it. It's going to be a great time and sweat saver.

Here's the photos I promised:

5837633998_c7882a05b3_z.jpg

I drove that mossy Oak up the road and returned it to nature., without the tractor I'd have had to haul it home.

5837633680_52249fbfbf_z.jpg

Not "big wood" yet, but that cart has a one ton capacity. Saved a lot of effort carrying all that wood uphill.

5837084071_7fc54ffd51_z.jpg

After work I drove it up into the woods behind my house. It's ;like a Quad on steroids!

BWAhahahahahahaha............. Oh God...the tears from laughing....Lowes has a Husky mower, manual slip scoop (attachment) & a huge selection of tow behind wagons.............for around $4000.00 give or take!! & I think you could ride it into the woods too???? :laugh: that outta get you some serious reviews.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LXT................

BWAhahahahahahaha............. Oh God...the tears from laughing....Lowes has a Husky mower, manual slip scoop (attachment) & a huge selection of tow behind wagons.............for around $4000.00 give or take!! & I think you could ride it into the woods too???? :laugh: that outta get you some serious reviews.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LXT................
The incentive was buy a steiman and get the brightest ear protection that we have .....And a log trailer for 3 easy payments of 900.00 and a SHAMWOW to clean er up in the evening

The incentive was buy a steiman and get the brightest ear protection that we have .....And a log trailer for 3 easy payments of 900.00 and a SHAMWOW to clean er up in the evening

LMFAO, no bullets or Id send rep!! shamwow to clean er.....thats funny right there!!!

LXT.................

Ahh give AA some time....when the doors on the mini van swing open due to "big wood" overload & one of those kindling sticks jumps out.........well im thinking he might put a light out? LOL

It would be better if he was sitting on the mower while in transit & a chunk of wood took those neon ear muffs off as well.....!!!

this is what its like in my area............you get underbid by the likes of this a couple times, its dis-heartening but when you see them in action; its the circus meets ren & stimpy............comical to a point that the neighborhood dam near runs em outta town.......So I guess it kinda helps my biz!!! go figure.

LXT................

AA this is my perspective on that machine : you load the heaviest piece of wood in that machine climb aboard and head for the aerostar with great haste , I come rolling down the street in my skidder sneak up behind ya slip right under ya with the forks and lift ya up , you the steinbrenner and your log and set ya right on the fiero roof like a doll on a shelf , that is the difference in the 13K for a real nice used skidder and the money you threw out the window on the SERVICE STAR ON STEROIDS

Ya know ive seen him lurking today......but im thinking he`ll wait till were offline for the evening then he`ll post.

he`s prolly downing a beer & staring at the steiner...."yep zeke that is a log loading tyranasaurus right there" go head touch it!! only the best tree services have an operation with a steiner in their arsenal................

LXT.........................

Prentice.............I have nothing against you.....but you wanna stick you nose into my round with what is surely an idiot to our trade then I will spike the ball on ya...............I mean hell you blast on oldirty, then give a jab at ropes grinder.........
LXT......................

Please quote what I said about Ropes grinder. Its driving me nuts. and if 'at home arborist' has a over priced POS thats his prob. , and I will blast on OD, I used to like his banter, but he went too far with that I wish you were dead ####. I'd kill to play with a crane all day every day, but its boring. Give that guy a rope and tell him to take one down manually, I'll bet he'd cry to momma, or look like a first year mexi climber. Garuntee you he wouldnt last working for me, few can. Any way, if you wanna know what I did today, ask Flushcut. and BTW, if you ever get the chance to work with him, I highly recomend it. A very true professinal in every way. It was a pleasure to have him with us today. Its nice to have an owner operator on the job that just works and doesnt gab or talk ####.

This fella came on TWorld 2 years ago when he just got in the biz. He caused an uproar with pro treemen with his ice picks and knocking down an electric pole and shutting down a neighborhood and blaming it on the pole and finally getting banned.

Not sure what I did today, not sure how the day ended either.

Got paid for 2 jobs that were completed last week, and hit the bank to make sure that there's plenty of dough for the crane company. So that's a plus. Have more work coming up later in the season for those 2 clients... another plus.

Got an e-mail last night from 1 client who wanted to see me today... I got there today, she was out... good timing. Heard from the carpenter that this morning she went off on anybody who was in earshot. Lady is having a big party in a few weeks and is stressed out about every last thing.

Was supposed to see another client to smooth out a little communication problem that we had earlier in the week. He had a 24" diameter oak tree that got trashed in this latest storm, and I took it down while working nextdoor with the crane. He didn't want it down. Trying to smooth that one out still.

Chipped some brush for a friend at the church he maintains, dropped the chipper at his place so I can get a better start in the morning on some out of town jobs.

We had more storms roll through last night and today. I got a call at 8 AM on trees down on a property. A referral from they guys father in law that I did a job for last month. I rolled up on the job and the city grapple truck showed up shortly after me. The tree had fallen across the road (along with several others all around). City workers had cleared the road last night. The trunk is on my clients property and the top was in the guy's driveway and yard across the street. As I was looking at the trunk to remove for my client the city worker asked me if I was there to remove that tree. I said yes and he said I was liable for hauling it off. The client had already told me to put it to the curb. It pissed me off but I played it cool. I made like I was a family friend and told the HO the situation and that he needed to talk to the city worker if he didn't want to have to pay ne to haul away the debris. He smoothed it over but I still have to haul away some of the debris and 3 other trees I am removing.

I would have liked to have told the city jackleg worker to get bent. LOL, I am liable for hauling away the storm damaged tree... What a jackoff. The HO might be liable but I'm not. If he wants to pay me to haul it away then fine. I don't know where they find some of these government employees... I bet it made his month to tell me that... I felt like telling the dumb jackass to not worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Anyway, I did another little emergency job before it started raining again. Got soaked to the bone while loading up my gear but I got finished. I've got to do the other one where I met the city ####### in the morning.

Nice looking unit. Belt free cutter wheel drive is a smart move on Toro's part, IMO.

where ya been?

belt free, quick ground speed, low center of gravity, tracked, zero turn radius, light 13 hun., high reach, 47' span I think, no prob with getting stuck in stump as it just redirects flow and unlike other small stumpers...can restart immediately. I am making a few vids and will post the best soon.

My new one will be put together by Tues and we get the demo til then. 15k...5 hun rebate and I got more off cause of my looks (lol).

Childish epithets are one thing... Defamation, Slander, and Libel are another.

Tree MDS.......I know, thats when it just gets too serious! LOL

Ive bid against this nutpump & whats funny is for some reason the customers ask me? do you offer a discount if provided with an excellent review?

WTF? "well the other guy (not mentioning names, LOL) gave us a huge discount if after he`s done we give him an excellent review on a certain website LIST"

A huge discount indeed; I bid $1400 another reputable service bid $1525 & our lawn muffin bid $800......................! whew wee....gotta buy a review for my service!!! BTW, wasnt the first time I heard this & from a few of my Pittsburgh tree buddies!!!!

LXT................

Well Doug you have crossed a line from idiotic schoolyard epithets to actionable defamation, slander and libel.

I'll be meeting with my Lawyers next week on a corporate issue and I will be sure to bring a copy of this post and others to see if I should pull the trigger on a Libel lawsuit against you and your company "Doug's Complete Tree Care" in Industry, PA.

Not that I think you own much of it, turnup, but I can at least squeeze a drop or two out of you in the Allegheny County Courts.

Ya know ive seen him lurking today......but im thinking he`ll wait till were offline for the evening then he`ll post.

Doug, I don't lurk, I just never shut my computers off. I actually work for a living. I notice you were posting all day today, nothing better to do?

I'm not going to put you on ignore because I'll want to see if you post anymore libelous comments about my business, but I will no longer respond to any of your posts.

Last edited:
Please quote what I said about Ropes grinder. Its driving me nuts. and if 'at home arborist' has a over priced POS thats his prob. , and I will blast on OD, I used to like his banter, but he went too far with that I wish you were dead ####. I'd kill to play with a crane all day every day, but its boring. Give that guy a rope and tell him to take one down manually, I'll bet he'd cry to momma, or look like a first year mexi climber. Garuntee you he wouldnt last working for me, few can. Any way, if you wanna know what I did today, ask Flushcut. and BTW, if you ever get the chance to work with him, I highly recomend it. A very true professinal in every way. It was a pleasure to have him with us today. Its nice to have an owner operator on the job that just works and doesnt gab or talk ####.

give me a break, rummy. been dipping to many of your cigs in acid again?

hate to brake it to you buddy but i know you couldn't hang. you had your shot when you were out this way and got too scared to take it and then with the late night drunk dialing you proved you wouldn't have been able to if you tried. and the work we do isn't boring i promise you that.

why can no one work with you? well it's you got nothing going upstairs with the business end of the deal, no? who the hell wants to work for someone who doesn't even want to go get the work?

how were you going to get a truck to the jobsite anyway? you want me to come out there and drive that beatbox log truck you thinking of re buying while pulling the 665 sg you got? i mean, i got my A with no restrictions so whatever combo you can muster up together that can pass a dot inspection i can move for ya...

when did tv trick you into licking his balls anyway?

Back