whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one of the competitors, man they sure do know how to getrdone:)

001-6.jpg

Man, with a crew like that in your area you must be nervous :msp_unsure:

Man, with a crew like that in your area you must be nervous :msp_unsure:

lol they stole that cleanup job from me by doing it two hundred cheaper. FGunny thing was the ta could not grind the stump and i ended up charging more than three times my normal rate to grind the the three blow overs lol:cheers:

They don't bite.....they sting (poison). Doubt if you can form screen good enough to contain them but would love to see the vid lol.

Get a bee keeps suit and hat and tape up all yer cuffs. :alien2:

Containment didn't go so well. I was cutting right in the middle of a swarm basically (for a bit), and not one sting... talk about some big pieces coming down fast though! Lol. Man suit vet.

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin', we gonna do what they say can't be done... lol.

Got a good day in today. Roping #### from over a house all day. Got paid on two jobs... Happiness is a fat wallet!!! :)

Did 2 crane jobs today, both went alright.

2 problems came up during the day though; first crane company raised their rates. In the past if I got them out by 2:30 I was charged for 8 hrs... today I got them out by 3:00 and was charged for 10... this is a problem. Second, some scum bag came over to me today on two of the jobs looking for a fight, I'll take care of him tonight.

was charged for 10... this is a problem. Second, some scum bag came over to me today on two of the jobs looking for a fight, I'll take care of him tonight.

#1`That sounds like one hell of a problem. `#2 please explain.------------- Gotta helluva call today. Big $ village wants me to bid on all of there work. There doing a major road widening project(not to mention many dead removals). They want a contractor for the year. Im right down the road, so I can kick fuel prices to the curb. Mostly Oak takedown, wich I excell at, + I want the wood. This ought to be fun, like the good ol' days when pop's was around. :rock: After all, Im riding the coat tails of the legend.

#1`That sounds like one hell of a problem. `#2 please explain.------------- Gotta helluva call today. Big $ village wants me to bid on all of there work. There doing a major road widening project(not to mention many dead removals). They want a contractor for the year. Im right down the road, so I can kick fuel prices to the curb. Mostly Oak takedown, wich I excell at, + I want the wood. This ought to be fun, like the good ol' days when pop's was around. :rock: After all, Im riding the coat tails of the legend.

Hmmmmmmmm I dont think i have an illegitamant kid but there were several times it could of occured:)

This piece of crap is a landscraper. He's got the lawn contract for a private community that I work in. He bid it cheap. I do the tree work for the community. There are some broken branches that I pointed out to the new board. He's pissed that I went looking for the work. I don't go after his lawn work, even though I could.. he needs to let me do my thing and in turn I will let him do his. If he wants trouble, I can send it his way at no charge.

Clam truck?

This piece of crap is a landscraper. He's got the lawn contract for a private community that I work in. He bid it cheap. I do the tree work for the community. There are some broken branches that I pointed out to the new board. He's pissed that I went looking for the work. I don't go after his lawn work, even though I could.. he needs to let me do my thing and in turn I will let him do his. If he wants trouble, I can send it his way at no charge.

So let me get this straight, a lawn guy is unhappy that you're bidding treework on his turf??

Sounds like lock in a sock time to me!

Back