whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were on a big Kahikatea prune and removal of a liquid amber. At 10.30 the HO brought out coffee and bacon sandwiches. Funny thing was that the other two guys are vegetarian. A great day to be a carnivore!

My client yesterday invited me and my helper in the house and his wife made us turkey sandwiches, pasta salad and sweet, mint iced tea. I went back out and pruned an extra tree that needed it for him and cut up his firewood which he was struggling with his homelite on before I left.

My client yesterday invited me and my helper in the house and his wife made us turkey sandwiches, pasta salad and sweet, mint iced tea. I went back out and pruned an extra tree that needed it for him and cut up his firewood which he was struggling with his homelite on before I left.

Uh huh would dat be mini skirt mama:poke:

Nope... I did have to go collect some money from mini skirt yesterday... She was in a black pant suit... My groundy couldn't keep his tongue in his mouth... hehehe.

My groundy that has been working with me is about to have to go back to school. I put an ad out Sunday looking for a worker with their own transportation. I have got 26 reposes since then!!!

I already hired someone but I have a backlog of potentials to choose from now for sure!

While he's at lunch.................

This piece of crap is a landscraper. He's got the lawn contract for a private community that I work in. He bid it cheap. I do the tree work for the community. There are some broken branches that I pointed out to the new board. He's pissed that I went looking for the work. I don't go after his lawn work, even though I could.. he needs to let me do my thing and in turn I will let him do his. If he wants trouble, I can send it his way at no charge.

put his mower blades on upside down. Usually takes a couple 15/16 box wrenches. should get him in plenty of trouble.

You could also adjust his parking break bands way over tight. should keep him in one spot for a while.

Started the "Big Wood" Job today ...

5859060312_f92e1492fd_b.jpg

Yesterday I bought an aluminum tandem axle trailer to transport my tractor and wagon. I had to put the wagon on sideways to get them both on.

5859060612_4380e1be99_b.jpg

The little wagon can haul everything we put on it, saved a lot of time and effort on a hot and humid day.

5859059900_5b5bb447d4_b.jpg

This little grassy path is our only access to the trees we are taking down. We'll have some big wood to take out tomorrow so we'll see how well my lawn mower works to get it out over the manicured lawn. The stump grinder and duallys kit is being delivered on Thursday.

5859060312_f92e1492fd_b.jpg

Yesterday I bought an aluminum tandem axle trailer to transport my tractor and wagon. I had to put the wagon on sideways to get them both on.

5859060612_4380e1be99_b.jpg

The little wagon can haul everything we put on it, saved a lot of time and effort on a hot and humid day.

5859059900_5b5bb447d4_b.jpg

This little grassy path is our only access to the trees we are taking down. We'll have some big wood to take out tomorrow so we'll see how well my lawn mower works to get it out over the manicured lawn. The stump grinder and duallys kit is being delivered on Thursday.

Nice AA, looks like you got it going on!!!

that mower should save you a lot of time..:msp_thumbup:

Looking Great!!!
Are you Hiring!!!!!!! :msp_ohmy:
Jeff :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Actually I am looking for a few good men Jeff, I'm swamped with work and estimates for more coming in every day. My goal is to put together a crew that can work safely and damage free so I can focus on evaluations. I just added a certified and licensed pesticide chemical applicator, big guy too, about 6'4" and 250# but a little soft. I'll harden him up this Summer.

Looks like I got a rain day here. Thank god! I need a break...and by break, I mean, time to catch up on office work. lol Either way, I'm happy I don't have to put my boots on for one day.

Looks like I got a rain day here. Thank god! I need a break...and by break, I mean, time to catch up on office work. lol Either way, I'm happy I don't have to put my boots on for one day.

Yeah, you sound tired. You should take a break and come help me kill that job with the 18 takedowns I slashed my own throat on! lol. Naah... I'll probably just suck that one up on my own.. is looming like dark cloud though! lol.

Yeah, you sound tired. You should take a break and come help me kill that job with the 18 takedowns I slashed my own throat on! lol. Naah... I'll probably just suck that one up on my own.. is looming like dark cloud though! lol.

Yeah, I got some sand in my vag for sure this week. lol Line something up for me in two weeks and I'll come up there. Climbing for someone else seems like it would be a fun little vacation.

90 degrees, 90% humidity....just finished writing up a proposal for another snow removal contract:eek:uttahere2:

Need to get my new to me extra Chevy outfitted with a plow and salter pronto! Or at least in the next couple months.

Back