whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ok I win we stamp im a homo or your back side and you have to streak through a gay pride march:hmm3grin2orange:

jeez, first we are all talking about our day then all the sudden we are here? I know I don't wanna be involved and its hurting me to see you stuck in it. You are doing a fine job with though and have some good ideas but I don't think this is really want you want to be doing.

My advice would have to just to stop when he said " absolfrickenloutley" to wanting to check out your penis. I would have logged off and told my therapist about it. If you don't have a therapist my advice is to get one if you are going to continue with this.

Heading down to Phoenixville, PA in a minute with the bucket and the yota ( top off, of course ). Dropping the bucket off for some work and doing whatever the #### I want for the next week and a half! Wahooooooooooo!

Ben, give me a call if you wanna grab a beer or something for lunch.

Last edited:
jeez, first we are all talking about our day then all the sudden we are here? I know I don't wanna be involved and its hurting me to see you stuck in it. You are doing a fine job with though and have some good ideas but I don't think this is really want you want to be doing.

My advice would have to just to stop when he said " absolfrickenloutley" to wanting to check out your penis. I would have logged off and told my therapist about it. If you don't have a therapist my advice is to get one if you are going to continue with this.

I agree. Very creepy.

Lets try and keep it together people! Lol.

I agree. Very creepy.

Lets try and keep it together people! Lol.

Have not been able to get on for a couple days (sun up to sun down)
And when I do! This is the first conversation I read!!!! awkward

Last edited:
With a wife like mine it's not possible to be gay ...

... more with the gay old coot and his lawn tractor... and this other bit of unpleasantness.

Gay? I may be an old coot but I'm definitely not gay. I see that you guys are having difficulty with your sexuality. I'm beginning to wonder why I even bother to post here. Tomorrow is our 22nd Anniversary and I'm taking my Lady out to her favorite place to eat, Sylvestro's in Painsville Ohio. World's best and biggest lobster, here's Debi last time we ate there:

942064791_4000bc723f_z.jpg
2305206882_5ede86fd0f_z.jpg

These were the early years ...

Here is video from the archives (1987) of me climbing a tree to save Lars's kite:

[video=youtube;tna6x3A-Yv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna6x3A-Yv8[/video]

Here is a more recent photo of her, she has grown to be quite a beautiful woman.

5887617742_bc24de74df_z.jpg

I'm done with you guys for now, I've got work to do, a $1000 trim today.

Last edited:

Sure AA, we see your lady there, she's to your credit and I refuse to hack on a lady, but is she ok with your other side there pursuing reluctant victims in the field?

LOL! You have to admit, you kinda set yourself up for this. But no, I don't think you're gay...you might be, definately strange though, but most people are.

The "Fug Tru" mobile is, without question, gay for tree work. FACT. A vicious all purpose lawn rover for the landowner with too much money though..no question..a hobbie farmer's dream, but every bit gay here. Have you're fling, but your true love loader is out there waiting for you.

I had a therapist once, drove her straight to the loony bin. She was used to analyzing people that just thought they were going crazy.

Sure AA, we see your lady there, she's to your credit and I refuse to hack on a lady, but is she ok with your other side there pursuing reluctant victims in the field?

LOL! You have to admit, you kinda set yourself up for this. But no, I don't think you're gay...you might be, definately strange though, but most people are.

The "Fug Tru" mobile is, without question, gay for tree work. FACT. A vicious all purpose lawn rover for the landowner with too much money though..no question..a hobbie farmer's dream, but every bit gay here. Have you're fling, but your true love loader is out there waiting for you.

2000 lbs of ascskickin manliness ($22000). coulda lifted 3x the size of these pieces at least but had to fit between trees.

YouTube - ‪CIMG1096.AVI‬‏

expensive red hydrostatic wheelbarrow

Today was clean up day and the final payment on the job. The customer added an extra hundred which made it $6k for four trees. We did use the Bobcat to load the big wood after the Steiner delivered it over ground the Bobcat couldn't handle. Got done early and bid two jobs totaling $5k one an Angie's List customer, and one referral from a customer who raved about my service. Both should be a slam dunk.

[video=youtube;e2r5GWRId4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2r5GWRId4M[/video]
new member that has been viewing posts. you can see quickly who are the contenders and who are the pretenders. this red joke defines the pretender group. lots of knowledge and experience on this forum. it is a good thing that we are being exposed to this rediculous equiptment for professional use. NOT. thanks

Lmfao, I guess I aint the only homophobe here btw guys it was supposed to be funny:laugh: I'm sorry if yall got the wrong idea:)

22K? Thats what the Dingos are up to now? Jezus, glad I bought when I did. Today I'm about to take the old chip truck for its last ride. In a lil bit I'll be taken her to the welder to take the box off and put on the new one. Kinda sad . Its gonna be like the end of Old Yeller. Im going to miss her, but shes getting tired. Yesterday she drank over 2 quarts of oil. DRANK, not leaked. I just dont want an 88 anymore. Gonna miss that wheelbase tho. Lastly, some of you need to learn how to read sarcasm.LOL :popcorn: Was supposed to go do a jobber, but the dang caliper ####ed up last night. At least I dont have to fix it!!!

vermeer sales rep heading for the house now. took me all day to track down my banker, but he told me to go make the deal as I see fit. If I like the 665a, it's mine. Anything special I need to look for on the ol behemoth??

665a%201770%20001.jpg
665a%201770%20004.jpg

Latest posts

Back