whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yup got to have thick skin here or be ready for a hard roe to hoe. Its been a while since any ridicule of myself lol and the ridicule I received was from mr wood holder who is too green to count lol:monkey:

I't has been awhile rope, well for staters you are old, short and fat plus you leave way to many stubs and painfully slow in a tree from what i have seen.

First job today was a 100' dead hemlock. Halfway into it, the neighbors came by to complain it was a eagle habitat tree . Mins later the cops came looking for permits, thats when you know you are in a wealthy neighborhood. Nothing like big removal on a hot summer day, temps in the upper 60's low 70's today.

You biting on that old piece AS Greenhorn??

..... Naah, I'm just kidding bro, was a hairy looking beeyaatch... five years ago maybe...

:laugh:
Brawhahah I wish i had a camera for the bad ones I done as danger tree foreman at the power company this was a sapling by comparison! Ace I fell it the wife pulled it over believe it or not:)

badone_004.jpg

badone_005.jpg

After of course binding trunk and setting my twenty ton winch on it lol. Hey mds if you don't have a winch on that bucket get one :cheers:

Lol yup got to have thick skin here or be ready for a hard roe to hoe. Its been a while since any ridicule of myself lol and the ridicule I received was from mr wood holder who is too green to count lol:monkey:

I't has been awhile rope, well for staters you are old, short and fat plus you leave way to many stubs and painfully slow in a tree from what i have seen.

First job today was a 100' dead hemlock. Halfway into it, the neighbors came by to complain it was a eagle habitat tree . Mins later the cops came looking for permits, thats when you know you are in a wealthy neighborhood. Nothing like big removal on a hot summer day, temps in the upper 60's low 70's today.

Well wood smoker, see; i was doing this #### when you was still ####ting green. And the stobs were lowering points for natural rigging which I know was before your time boy.Heres the deal doe, you are all mouth and no show, lets see your show boy wacha say? Oh I'm getting old but if I want to be fast I can son and your summer is no comparison, the tree your blowing off about was done in 115 index, you have no clue what that does to production. To tell you the truth though I sorta like ya son, your cocky probably a good climber too it will wear off and soon you will be an old coot like me with some whippersnapper flippin ya ####:)
Anyway we cut and cleaned up 90 trees since last tuesday in 115 heat, I got game son, if i had your temps i could fly:monkey:

Don't miss tomorrow's vid.....

YouTube - ‪Terminator 2 - Bad to the Bone‬‏

But change Arnowd with AA and have him on his Steiner

Don't have him throwin bad guys around with a gun in his hand but

have AA with a pair of Felco's cruisin round a front yard of dogwoods in full ppe and knockin major deadwood outta em while still on the Steiner with loader goin up and down in front and stump grinder spinnin and oscelatin in the rear

Last edited:
your cocky probably a good climber too:

I'm bettin he is more likely mediocre and a big fish in a small pond who has absolutely no idea what speed is and high production work in tight quarters every day of the week 6 days a week using the best equipment on the market at your disposal.

Big ole hemlock....how hard can a skinny Christmas tree be?

Not very....

Mediocre at best.:msp_thumbdn:

Oh GAWD!!! Where to begin.....??????????? OD, how can you call a worm ball jucie? Thats like saying he has a pair. Today I had to do something that made the pucker factor hit the max level, ON THE 6th FREAKIN JOB!!!! Ace, you know that thread you had a while back about the ice damaged Silver? Trust me, get to it quick, and if you weigh 160, it shouldnt be a prob. Did a Norway, that needs to come down, but the HO is an idiot, take out the top lead theres nothing left, I thought the whole GD thing was going to come down with me in it, so I didnt use a lanyard, was tied in 15ft or so where I needed to climb to. (in between 2 houses with an 8ft wide DZ) Oh well, If this sucker goes, its gonna be a helluva ride! Hope I dont whack the trunk. Shakey, rotted, split,heavy blasted garbage norway. Im getting to old for this ####. What else happened? Oh yeah , Jeff, dont poke so hard, its starting to hurt!!! LOL. Inside joke. Wanna hear an outside joke? Look at AA's vids. Oh Rope, I hope that was a bucket tree, cuz I wouldnt climb that unless someone dangeled many many many hundo's over me. I did my fair share of dumb #### in my day, and I pray I'll never be that hungrey again. Oh, Booked a $3K easy crane jobber today, and some lady came over and BS'sd with us for a while. Found out she used to double date with pops back in the 70's. Thought she was gonna have a heart attack, when she found out who I was. If I dont have 1500 on the ground by 9am tomorrow morn, Im going to have a hemariod ####. Great storm, bad help, and even worse sit.

I'm bettin he is more likely mediocre and a big fish in a small pond who has absolutely no idea what speed is and high production work in tight quarters every day of the week 6 days a week using the best equipment on the market at your disposal.

Big ole hemlock....how hard can a skinny Christmas tree be?

Not very....

Mediocre at best.:msp_thumbdn:

Vet you old bat you need to get out a bit. I routinely work first generation trees.. You east coasters have not a clue what hemlocks are capable of because they were all cut down a 80 to 100 years ago. How many five foot plus dbh hemy's you got out there .......none. .Go ahead and Google "tallest trees in america" Ohio isn't gonna come up. Props though for taming those big bad tulip trees.

Jesus , B###H Boy, you think 70 is hot? and all you ever do is pines? Come clean up this storm #### ive been doing. If your as good as you talk, I'll give you $11 an hour.:laugh:

Vet you old bat you need to get out a bit. I routinely work first generation trees.. You east coasters have not a clue what hemlocks are capable of because they were all cut down a 80 to 100 years ago. How many five foot plus dbh hemy's you got out there .......none. .Go ahead and Google "tallest trees in america" Ohio isn't gonna come up. Props though for taming those big bad tulip trees.

How about Willows where the first lead is 6-7feet diameter? And its 5 feet from the house on a quarte acre lot you ****** twit. Douches like you need to realize that tall trees are the easy ones. Short spead out #### with no central lead are the ones I hate.

I worked some 100' plus hemlocks in Jersey years ago (yawn), and we got mass 5' plus dia trees around here but they got MANLY canopies and most got 2 or 3 or more rooves (roofs? lol) under em my friend. Hemlock's so light you can prob load em yourself right into the truck by hand with the 5' butt pieces?

Anybody here know these people that had Agape Tree in Arizona ? They been bugging me latley, and told me what the dif was between the Oak man, and the Euc man. I guess they post here now and then.....

Jesus , B###H Boy, you think 70 is hot? and all you ever do is pines? Come clean up this storm #### ive been doing. If your as good as you talk, I'll give you $11 an hour.:laugh:
No I don't think 70 is hot you drunk mess it was joke, lighten up. I make 11 dollars every twenty minutes. Gonna have to pass on working with crap equip and mess of a owner .

Last edited:

Lol whacha talking bout willis:) So get your work done and come down here where the real heat is pard. I think i offered you more than 11 what was I thinking:buttkick:

Last edited:
No I don't think 70 is hot you drunk mess it was joke, lighten up.
Drunk mess? I'll out climb you drunk any day of the week. Just dont ask me to do it sober.
Lol whacha talking bout willis:) So get your work done and come down here where the real heat is pard. I think i offered you more than 11 what was I thinking:buttkick:

11 an hour is only for that real pro, that them thar guy who likes to hold other guys wood. Good to see you dropped that nasty rotted tree. I was wooried for a while that you acually took it down aerial style. And that reminds me, I forgot to quote Flushcut, AA, you had a huge field behind you, why didnt you drop that thing? Oh wait, thats because you dont have the foggiest about what in the hell your doing.

Early Day ~ late Night ...

An early working day quit turned into a late night doing estimates. I have a backlog of estimates to do and had to go out and try to clear them up. Four stops and booked over five grand in work, it seems I'm on a roll here guys. My reputation for quality work seems to have turned into fame.

All were either customer referrals or A-List members who have read my reviews and want me to do their work regardless of my pricing. It was quite dark on the last one and it didn't seem to phase the customers one bit. Booked a $2500 trim job with them, but told them they had to wait until late November when the trees go dormant. They joined Angie's List just to read my reviews. When I got home there was already an email from them saying they were reading the reviews and can't wait (but will) for me to take care of their trees in November.

Another Guy saw my work on a majestic Pin Oak of his neighbor and wanted me to trim his (also majestic) as well as drop a dead tree in his backyard. Then he asked me if I did landscaping and I said no, but I told him I'd let my crew do it as side work, and that my wife likes to plant flowers and she might be willing to do it for him and he jumped at the idea. I have no idea what to charge him for that, but it seems like price is no object.

Bottom line here is that my commitment to quality service seems to be paying off and regardless of what some here seem to think of my methods and means the people that count, the paying customers, have put me in high demand. I keep raising my prices and yet the work keeps coming in. Maybe it's because I don't take dumps in my dump truck.

Now I know that some of you will think this is all BS but it isn't and I couldn't care less what my detractors here say about me. I have created a thriving business that is growing by leaps and bounds and I have done it by focusing on the customer's needs and wants. I'm sure many of you could teach me a lot about tree work, but I'm also sure that I could school many of you on customer relations.

Rule number one: Don't defecate on your customers property.

If iI could have I would have ...

... AA, you had a huge field behind you, why didnt you drop that thing? Oh wait, thats because you dont have the foggiest about what in the hell your doing.

That field was the neighbor's back yard and it was not available to use. If I could have done that I would have only charged $500.

12 hour day of grinding stumps...... all day, stumps and more stumps...... guess what tomorrow has in store...... that is right..... repeat, rinse. Did I mention is rained all day too. Good thing the money is decent. 90 plus stumps, plus whatever the neighbor adds tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back