Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont shoot the tv wiggs or you wont have anything to do. :hmm3grin2orange: Or are you expecting trouble today?

Dont shoot the tv wiggs or you wont have anything to do. :hmm3grin2orange: Or are you expecting trouble today?

i think it's kind of both he's going to shoot the TV and wait untill the cable guy comes and then shoot him LMAO

I'm up to 15, with two more to do.

I've learned a few things too, which is why I've been sending my cylinders out to have all the cooling fins machined off...

I'm gonna run a 50mm slug in mine with extra thick rings. That should cut way down on the drag. I'll probably only machine off every other fin though, cause I'm just a newb...

Man you guys ain't very smart, I just hammer off the cooling fins, machine work is expensive.

I'm bringing this forward, and updating it to keep track of everything.

1. MS460, fully rebuilt, ported, 25" bar, two new chains, wide clutch cover, dual big dawgs, roller chain catcher.
---New 25" Stihl ES bar from Stihl-Pioneer
---Plastic covers from RiverRat via Tree Monkey
---3/4 wrap handle from Arrowhead
---Clutch cover and dual big dawgs from trx250r180
---Roller chain catcher, guide plate, and model plate from Jacob J.
---Two new Stihl chains from Young
---Clutch from Smilin Possum
---Shipping from morewood
2. Woods port by ECSaws on your good running pro built saw.
3. Woods port by Mastermind on your good running pro built saw.
4. 32" Oregon reduced weight bar with a square tooth semi skip chain from trx250r180
235687d1335467679-460-cover-012-jpg

5. 28" Stihl ES bar from AZLogger
235691d1335470696-stihl-28in-bar-jpg

Bumping this forward.

dang thats a pretty good amount. Let's see if we can get some more going i'll see what i can find here in the shop to add to the pot LOL.

Back