Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see this thing hit $4000! We're currently at $3825. I've got an OEM cylinder coming for it. It will be ported as well. Before it's done, I'm hoping to hit $5K!

Awesome that u got an oem cylinder. Those meteors just ain't quite up to snuff.

We are so thankful, even more this week, as somehow I didn't get a paycheck at all. I gotta call HR in the morning and make sure we got the paperwork all correct. We would had been in a hurting without all you guys help.

Awesome that u got an oem cylinder. Those meteors just ain't quite up to snuff.

We are so thankful, even more this week, as somehow I didn't get a paycheck at all. I gotta call HR in the morning and make sure we got the paperwork all correct. We would had been in a hurting without all you guys help.

Yeah I agree,, their pistons seem to be much better than the cylinders,,

Jeremy, We are blessed to be able to help,, we know if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was one of us,,, You would be right there to pitch in just like the rest of us have,,,:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
Yeah I agree,, their pistons seem to be much better than the cylinders,,

Jeremy, We are blessed to be able to help,, we know if the shoe was on the other foot, and it was one of us,,, You would be right there to pitch in just like the rest of us have,,,:rock::rock::rock:

We know that for a fact! What goes around comes around!Sometimes takes a while but it always does! :msp_thumbsup:

I just found this thread and have sent some funds, but don't really know what the situation is. Doesn't matter, an AS friend is in need and I'm in, just curious and truth is I don't want to read all 49 pages to find out. JR

I just found this thread and have sent some funds, but don't really know what the situation is. Doesn't matter, an AS friend is in need and I'm in, just curious and truth is I don't want to read all 49 pages to find out. JR

Jeremy (AKA Wigglesworth), had a disc bulged and pushing against the spinal column so bad that the doctors couldn't understand how he was even alive, let alone walking. So he's out of work for many weeks after his surgery, and the bills don't give a #### about that.

Wiggs is one of the best, most generous guys in the world of guys, and is one you listen to on AS when he comments.

I gave at the office. Three times. Yo men, keep it going!

Money Sent

Sent 20.00 bucks. Haven't met the guy but having seen him in several threads seems like he has had significant contributions to the community. Hope you get better!

We're at $3955!

You guys just keep amazing me. It brings tears to my eyes. I don't think you will ever truly know how much this all means to us. You totally changed our situation around!!! I can't wait to pay it forward to others in need.

I feel like I should send every person a thank you card. But I can only imagine how many cards that would be between brads thread and Jason's thread :)

You guys just keep amazing me. It brings tears to my eyes. I don't think you will ever truly know how much this all means to us. You totally changed our situation around!!! I can't wait to pay it forward to others in need.

I feel like I should send every person a thank you card. But I can only imagine how many cards that would be between brads thread and Jason's thread :)

That's the thing, Dacia. Most of us have been in need, and we DO know how much it means to help each other. And keep that damn monkey on his perch for a few more weeks, will ya? We kinda want him to get better. :D :D

That's the thing, Dacia. Most of us have been in need, and we DO know how much it means to help each other. And keep that damn monkey on his perch for a few more weeks, will ya? We kinda want him to get better. :D :D

He whined around long enough today about wanting to start one of his saws that I decided to try to start it for him. It only took about 10 tries but I got it to start. Whoohoo. I'm a beast haha. Now my whole body hurts ;)

Pretty sure I need an electric chainsaw ;)

He whined around long enough today about wanting to start one of his saws that I decided to try to start it for him. It only took about 10 tries but I got it to start. Whoohoo. I'm a beast haha. Now my whole body hurts ;)

Instead may I recommend a Poulan XXV micro!

The next one will be easier!
Soon you will really be a beast!

I expect you to be competing in the races at the next GTG.

Mike

Jeremy (AKA Wigglesworth), had a disc bulged and pushing against the spinal column so bad that the doctors couldn't understand how he was even alive, let alone walking. So he's out of work for many weeks after his surgery, and the bills don't give a #### about that.

Wiggs is one of the best, most generous guys in the world of guys, and is one you listen to on AS when he comments.

I gave at the office. Three times. Yo men, keep it going!

Thank you so much Stihly for bringing me up to date. I have never met Wiggles, but know him well from his posts. From those I'd say that your assessment is spot on.
I knew that if Brad and all the others you included were in on this it was for a good cause, I just missed what it was. I won't go on at length about what a great group this is, cause we all are aware of that already, suffice it to say that Brad, Chuck, and all those who have donated are first rate in my book. JR

Sent 20.00 bucks. Haven't met the guy but having seen him in several threads seems like he has had significant contributions to the community. Hope you get better!

I love repping newbies. :msp_w00t:

well then you may want to check again

I can't believe he didn't get the first hint. Thank you for giving him a second! :hmm3grin2orange:

Back