2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I put my clutch back together had it wrong. You will know, because the chain won't spin free, and if you pull the pull cord the chain will spin over. Hope you get it to bad we aren't close. We would run by my shop, Chuck one of the owner's is the man on those model's. Bar wise if you like the 36's that saw won't even feel it, pull it like nothing!

056kid, how you been? I still think more pluse's with two dawg's. Got some thick bark tree's around here come's in handy. Speaking of dog's I alway's love'd the picture of your's.

Here is another all time muscle saw 112 cc.
homelite995G001.jpg

Now That's some SERIOUS muscle-saw iron!!!:msp_thumbup:

Here's a slightly older direct-drive cousin of it. My as of yet not running 112cc/6.8ci Homelite 900D. Can't remember if I've posted it in this thread before...

000_0200.jpg

000_0199.jpg

000_0196.jpg

056kid, how you been? I still think more pluse's with two dawg's. Got some thick bark tree's around here come's in handy. Speaking of dog's I alway's love'd the picture of your's.

I been good, Wish I was working but that will come. I like that dog in the picture too, its a shame I have to leave her on the east coast..

Homelitejim, and Eccentric those are a couple beast's nice looking saw's. Randy hello to you as well! 056 kid sorry to hear about the dog. Glad you are doing well. Went out with a few great friend's in our hunt group. Did some cutting, and chipping today. Let my friend Nick try out the 2101 he loved it. Chip's were flying! Nice my other friend brought his truck with a good winch. We had to pull half that big madrone up the hill. It was that tree I fell a week or so ago. Nick's father in law my buddy Frank brought the chipper, and all went well. Sent em home with a good load of wood. Post pic's in a bit.

when posting pics click on the pic icon, when the side window opens click on the URL tab and paste you pic there then uncheck the little box beneath then save. this will let your pics come up in your post.

Thank's Jim. Alway's wanted to know how to get them to come up. My biggesst problem has been downloading them. They won't go throuhg. Maybe site server to busy I don't know.

I don't know how to do all that shiat! LOL! I recently learned how to post pic's. So how do you resize them, and obviousily you can see I still dindn't figure out how to make them show.

I should build a shelf, a top shelf even solid gold, for two saw's of mine. The mighty 660, and the legendary 2101. Between the two in a best of the best class, you couldn't live on the difference. My 660 is down in the shop, but I have been in good hand's cutting big stuff with the bi Husky. I miss my 660, because I like to run em all, and get attached to every one of them. Been sawing,falling, sharpening,wrenching,tree dismantaling for twenty three year's now, and two of the best of all that I ever have run.:yourock::kilt::msp_thumbsup::lifter:

Little possum they are out there, buy one up! Cant figure out still how to click the pic's to show so help? Or bear with me LOL!

Latest posts

Back