Baileys...steppin' it up...026 style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure????? Read back a little ways and look at my posts. I claim that you talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Put up or shut up...... RIGHT? Okay.....

The problems is that you're putting words in my mouth. I've never claimed to be a race saw builder OR the fastest woods ported. I might even add that I don't know how to build a race saw. And that's OK. That's not what I claim to build. What I did say, is that I do what I do very well, and I'll stand by that till the day I die! And no, I'm not being arrogant when I say that. I'm simply stating a fact in defense of my character and reputation. Have you ever had one of those to know what it's like to defend it?

From a member that doesn't post a whole lot, but does read alot on here, I can say there is handfull of guys on here that bend over backwards to offer help and opinions to anyone who asks! No matter how redundant the question.
I don't know Brad, but have met him, and I do not get the impression of arrogance at all! He is passionate about what he does, most people that are good at something usually are.

I bet there is more than a few on here that took the plunge and giving porting a saw a go for them selves, because of Brads passion and willingness to help with advice. Me for one, han't done it yet though:dizzy:

I recently went to Erick's GTG, and I saw nothing but good natured Fun with the saw races! and members gettin along fine and having a ball!:cheers:

The way it oughta be!

My 2cents worth,
Gregg,

Oh yeah, I'll talk smack when it comes to racing! I'm also going to see if I can figure out what I can do to change things for next time when I loose. And to the point, I've been very slack about improving my chains. Is it all chain? Maybe not. But that's a BIG part of it.

The problems is that you're putting words in my mouth. I've never claimed to be a race saw builder OR the fastest woods ported. I might even add that I don't know how to build a race saw. And that's OK. That's not what I claim to build. What I did say, is that I do what I do very well, and I'll stand by that till the day I die! And no, I'm not being arrogant when I say that. I'm simply stating a fact in defense of my character and reputation. Have you ever had one of those to know what it's like to defend it?

Whew...... No whos being personal:cry:......But your mouth says other wise.:chainsaw:

Whew...... No whos being personal:cry:......But your mouth says other wise.:chainsaw:

Gave you neg rep for this. I don't know what else to do...

You are taking this way too far. It is making you look foolish and I don't think you really want that, I know I don't wish that on you, but it is what is happening.

You drinking?

Mr. HE:cool:

Gave you neg rep for this. I don't know what else to do...

You are taking this way too far. It is making you look foolish and I don't think you really want that, I know I don't wish that on you, but it is what is happening.

You drinking?

Mr. HE:cool:

Everybody can Neg if they want it does not matter to me. These are my opinions and I call it how I see it. Brad is lashing just as hard right now as I am...... I feel his arrogance out weighs what his production is and he is praised for it consistantly. I know I will never win this fight and that was not my intention to try and win the "masses" just point out what I see.:chainsaw:

Everybody can Neg if they want it does not matter to me. These are my opinions and I call it how I see it. Brad is lashing just as hard right now as I am...... I feel his arrogance out weighs what his production is and he is praised for it consistantly. I know I will never win this fight and that was not my intention to try and win the "masses" just point out what I see.:chainsaw:

It's called defending ones self. Duhhh! BTW, you haven't presented one piece of evidence to support your claims. Your accusations and defense are simply regurgitated lies picked up from RS. No logic to them what so ever. You're simply looking to tear someone down and don't have a leg to stand on. You ignore the truth, deny the facts, and simply sling mud with nothing to support your claims. Now why don't you go back over there where you can fit in.

Last edited:
Isn't it...... Can't win anyway right..... I mean I could sit here for hours go back and pull examples for everything that I have stated but that would still be pointless. I could go back and pull quotes from posts that were deleted, I think< to try and save face.... Or I could sit here and watch you pedal..... Backwards.:chainsaw:

I could go back and pull quotes from posts that were deleted, I think< to try and save face....

I think not. I tried to delete all my posts over there, but I guess they thought they were too valuable and banned me before I could accomplish that goal, NOT:greenchainsaw:. Why would I want to leave anything behind somewhere that I'm not wanted. It sure wasn't because I had anything to hide.

BTW, you can feel free to pull up any examples you want. All you're going to do is misrepresent the truth to fit your own agenda. Anyone with a bit of common sense can see straight through you like a piece of glass.

what in the hell do you think you're doing?

I've got a nicely finished 026 P&C prototype here from Baileys for review. It has the larger 44.7mm bore of the MS260. The casting quality is better than what I'm seeing of the Stihl branded jugs. It's just that pretty. Being the hotrod junky that I am, I actually ported it before installation. Baileys is most interested in the fit at this point. I was not to be disappointed. It looks to be running right with my MS260 with an 044 carb. This one's still running an original 260 carb, although polished up a little. The cut times are right on the heal of my 346, right where my 260 was the last time I compared them. Compression is 175 PSI on the first tank of fuel.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWmj5E_6sAA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWmj5E_6sAA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This kit is not currently available. I'm sure it'll be available soon enough though.

don't you know them 346s are just limbing saws?

:popcorn:

I think not. I tried to delete all my posts over there, but I guess they thought they were too valuable and banned me before I could accomplish that goal, NOT:greenchainsaw:. Why would I want to leave anything behind somewhere that I'm not wanted. It sure wasn't because I had anything to hide.

BTW, you can feel free to pull up any examples you want. All you're going to do is misrepresent the truth to fit your own agenda. Anyone with a bit of common sense can see straight through you like a piece of glass.

Whay are you so hung up on "the evil empire"..... If I was going to pull examples it would be from this site.....

You are so eloquent with your words.... You should run for Office! :chainsaw:

Like I said, go ahead. Why am I hung up on the Evil Empire? Because they tried to screw me. All it did was make themselves to look like idiots, just like you're doing to yourself.

I think they may paint a different picture but I guess that is your OPINION!:chainsaw:

I think they may paint a different picture but I guess that is your OPINION!:chainsaw:

I'm sure they do. They showed their colors a long time ago and I refuse to associate myself with people like that. As a banned member there, I can no longer even read the posts. I'm thankful for that. Otherwise, I'd find myself reading more CRAP like you're posting here today.

Quote:7900 w/busted crankshaft?

Originally Posted by blsnelling
Then you for sure have a busted crank or rod. If the piston pin bosses were busted out of the piston, I'd think you'd know that looking through the exhaust. I don't think the skirt would be intact. My guess would be on the rod, which of course means a new crank.

Go to that thread and tell me where your post is that was quoted?:deadhorse:

Although you did later admit to learnig something... But why the deletion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back