I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't look right to me.

The experts will chime in ...

CHICOM saw:confused:

Plastic does have "that look" to it. I'm no 038 expert however, and I haven't seen one that 'new' looking since they were new in the dealerships in the -80s. I'm thinking it's CHICOM...:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
Echo Chain Saw Case Storage Bag Camo New | eBay

Wonder how many of these have been lost in the woods?? Whoever designed a camo chainsaws case must not have thought it all the way through......

That's easy to explain. In order to avoid scaring away any game, you sneak the saw in the camo case into the woods, do your cutting, then sneak the saw out of the woods in the camo case. Of course it helps if the game happens to be deaf with no sense of smell and very poor eyesite ;).

Thanks for reminding me of one of my BONEHEAD moves. About five years ago (maybe a bit more), I passed up one of those in MUCH nicer shape for something like $30. Was advertised in the local paper. I can't remember for sure why I didn't buy it. I didn't even make an offer. My wife was even surprised.....:msp_rolleyes:

Any one really think there is $10K in saws there?
Some really nice saws there, but no top dollar ones!

Latest posts

Back