I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one really think there is $10K in saws there?
Some really nice saws there, but no top dollar ones!

I see more like is there 5k worth:msp_confused:

Ntohign looks to special and a the pictures out of focus and grainign don't really paint a great picture.

The art of CAD in my eyes is not so much about volume but content quality:msp_sneaky:

Don't really see anyone dropping $20,000 for what's in those photos. He says there are more than in the pictures but who's gonna pay for a bunch of unknown saws?

Don't really see anyone dropping $20,000 for what's in those photos. He says there are more than in the pictures but who's gonna pay for a bunch of unknown saws?

Since it is local pickup only I would think that a buyer would live close enough to go look them over before making a offer. I believe he would be better off selling everything individually.

now it looks like everyone elses saw :D

you can have all 3 of these for the price of his.;)

CIMG5551.jpg

Ric,

If you are serious then you have my number.

Bill

OK, So you guys dont like Homie 150's...
Allow me to try once more.

C-List Echo CS650. $400.00
Used for 5 minutes. Like new
Hoover, Alabama

# 2569119300

David

FYI Buffalo NY craigslist. a stihl 441 20'' b/c for 275$ looks like it is well used but that pretty cheap. If i was closer i would own it.

Wow..... Someone who does not want something for nothing. Offering $15/hr for tree work.

Man with a chainsaw

I am needing a man with a chainsaw to do a little work around my house. I am needing some "baby" trees cut down and a little thinning out in a pine section of trees. I need this done on Tuesday. Great handyman work. Will pay cash at end of day. Thanks in advance. Will pay $15 per hour but if you work well, quickly and without 1000 breaks, this can be an ongoing relationship. If I think you have done wonderful work, the pay will be more.

Wow..... Someone who does not want something for nothing. Offering $15/hr for tree work.

Man with a chainsaw

I am needing a man with a chainsaw to do a little work around my house. I am needing some "baby" trees cut down and a little thinning out in a pine section of trees. I need this done on Tuesday. Great handyman work. Will pay cash at end of day. Thanks in advance. Will pay $15 per hour but if you work well, quickly and without 1000 breaks, this can be an ongoing relationship. If I think you have done wonderful work, the pay will be more.

Many a day i've taken just that work for just that pay.
It rarely ends up being as hard as it seems at first,,,,,except for that time that old guy swung a pecker pole around with his loader and broke my leg.:msp_cursing:

Anyone here get the 254 Oly that sold last night? eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices Dang thing was 30 miles from me, and one of my favorite colors. I put it on my watch list and forgot about it till it was too late.

While we're at it, we can only hope that this saw is REALLY one of a kind. One MiniMac is too many already:

One of a Kind Wildcat 38cc Chainsaw

Reguarding the Oly::bang::bang::bang:

Reguarding the Mac: not a minimac, not that hard to work on, but not that great a saw. Had 3 members of that family, one of those, a 2.1 and a 310. Also owned the Montgomery wards version, was surprisingly no better.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back