I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need someone to cut down about 10 lage pine trees these trees are atleast 100 foot tall and pretty big around would like to find some one to buy the timber please call xxxxxxxxxx and if we dont answer please leave a message and we will call you back the trees are in macon thank and have a blessed day

laugh of the day

Last edited:
mayapple

Seen something on ebay? Post it here. Keeping all the ebay and craigslist type stuff in this one thread will help unclutter the forum and greatly improve the search function. All these links expire but the info in these threads does not, like the model #, make etc. They all produce search hits that link to threads that no longer have any pertinent info in them.........so post em here instead. :)
New to aboristsite, i have a Bandit xp90, 48 hp kubota diesel, 254 hrs for sale, do i post it here or Craigs List?

New to aboristsite, i have a Bandit xp90, 48 hp kubota diesel, 254 hrs for sale, do i post it here or Craigs List?

Try the classifieds here. The link is in the green bar just under all the sponsor logos. Most of the stuff on this thread is just chainsaws and related stuff.

If I had the space for these i'd grab em in a second. Maybe someone here wants em? (don't ask, I won't mail them)

4 Drag Saws
2 vaughn and 1 sears and a wade, the one vaughn runs and so does the sears, wade will run, oh and i think i got 5 blades one is a 7 or 8 footer, no time to restore jus need em gone

Just called my buddy Duane in Camas about this load. He already has some nice drags but this is a great deal.

I found about 16 drags near Portland, (Boring), a few years back and drug 3 of them home. They are heavy and take up a LOT of space. :)

3 old chainsaws Homelite MAC

What model might the Mac be? I-70:msp_confused:

Do it Steve! Make up for the 909D you sent away....:D

The Mac is a 44, the red Homie is a 17 that is unfortunately seized.

But I finally own a gear drive. :hmm3grin2orange:

3n83kc3p75Y05V25X3b8sf11aa5b94eeb1be0.jpg

3na3m13oa5Y55U35X2b8sbe84aa36cf0a1c8b.jpg

And I didn't send the 909D away. If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you...

The Mac is a 44, the red Homie is a 17 that is unfortunately seized.

But I finally own a gear drive. :hmm3grin2orange:

3n83kc3p75Y05V25X3b8sf11aa5b94eeb1be0.jpg

3na3m13oa5Y55U35X2b8sbe84aa36cf0a1c8b.jpg

And I didn't send the 909D away. If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you...

Glad you got them. What do I get for a finders fee:laugh:

I'll let you touch my 166 at the October GTG. :hmm3grin2orange:

I hope I can make it. Been kind of in the dog house lately:( so not sure how that is going to work out.

Drag race car in garage equals not so happy wife:msp_angry:

That's NOT a 797 (or any 700-series McCulloch). Tank's wrong. No DSP valve hardware. No auto oiler pump. Looks like a 1-70 to me. Somebody may have a claim to file. I'd NEVER pay that kind of money for a 1-70, especially for one that rough...

I would say "good eye", but it doesn't even take a good eye to see that one. The rear handle with the choke switch is the most obvious part to me. Also missing the back hood. That saw is worth less than $50, and is one of the most overpriced purchases I have ever seen on Ebay.

Latest posts

Back