I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought a bit about pulling the trigger on this one when I happened to see it with only five minutes till action closed.

but wasn't really sure I 'needed' it-- hope it went to someone here and that is was a good buy.

thought a bit about pulling the trigger on this one when I happened to see it with only five minutes till action closed.

but wasn't really sure I 'needed' it-- hope it went to someone here and that is was a good buy.

Not bad! I might have popped on it if I had seen it! I know Aaron has no $$, so no competition from him ... LMAO! :poke:

I have two of those that look better than that. Will sell them both for under $100 if anybody is interested.

Here is the better one of them:

009-2.jpg

Now they're showing up? WTH? I did a search earlier and they didn't show up. I shop in De to avoid the sales tax as I'm close enough to be there in 20 mins and driving the TDi makes it worthwhile @ 50 mpg.

I don't know what to think of this one. It's listed about 50 times all over the local craigslist ranging from $125-$300. My scammer radar has been going off like mad.

1962 STILLT CHAIN SAW $125.00 CASH BO

Now they're showing up? WTH? I did a search earlier and they didn't show up. I shop in De to avoid the sales tax as I'm close enough to be there in 20 mins and driving the TDi makes it worthwhile @ 50 mpg.

I don't know what to think of this one. It's listed about 50 times all over the local craigslist ranging from $125-$300. My scammer radar has been going off like mad.

I think somebody already posted that, and it turned out to be an 041...

but I could be wrong.

It started at $1000 or $1200. I posted a pic a couple of weeks ago. He told me $110 was the bottom dollar. He also said he was not going to spell Stihl correctly because "if you know about saws, you know what you're looking at" I don't think he is playing with a full deck.

Latest posts

Back