I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how much Ebay charges for listing an item that does not sell? I follow Buck Knives on Ebay and most everything is listed as "BIN Only" and very few ever sell.

Ebay gives you the first 50 listings per month free, at least they do for me, and they run specials every so often where you can list up to 1000 in a single day for free. I have never went over my 50 free listings so I don't know what they charge after that.

Now I'm no expert, but isn't it just standard for the bar oil, and fuel to be separate?
Chainsaw Homelite CS-50

Looks nice, but the price seems a little high...........
Poulan XXV 14" chainsaw

Pass on the CS-50. That XXV is in FANTASTIC shape and has all the cool original swag. More than I've ever paid for one, but I don't have one anywhere near that nice. Not a bad price really....

Wow, 66 tanks.....That sure is some fancy record keeping.:monkey:

66 or 67 I'd have to look lol. Everytime I go out to collect some firewood I mark it down. Not to hard to do when you're just cutting firewood...:cool2: Not much different than keeping track of an oil change in the truck.

Back