I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You're joking, right? Thats a GREAT deal. If its in good running condition there is just about nothing that kills those saws.

If I was anywhere near I'd be on it like white on rice...

Edit: Put it this way, if you buy it and don't like it, I will gladly take it off your hands at that price (even with $50 to $60 for shipping to Canada).

Last edited:
stihl ms650 chainsaw - $469 (milwaukee)

Stihl ms 650. 36 inch bar with chain. Plenty of life left on it only one sharpening. Runs but has low compression. No energy to fix it. My loss is your gain.

Posting ID: 3092897141

Wonderful. Another one..

:hmm3grin2orange: :jester:

Stihl 064

Asking price seems a little high but, I bet he'd take less. :D

Will you just STOP already :poke: and reply to my PM... wondering if you'll take a schmoke and a phancake... for it... :)

Was horrified to see on local news that one of our AS members was a victim of a CL Scam.
[/url]

That's Brazen!! People have GUNS in TN, ya know! :msp_confused::msp_ohmy:

There've been a few instances where I've gone to look at equipment listed on CL where my 'spidey sense' was going off big time. Show up at some guy's place and he has three or four buds hanging around.............and sizing me up. Gotta keep an eye on all of them (and look for any that are hiding behind something or around a corner. Always get 'em to bring the equipment out (if at all possible) instead of going into some deep dark shed/barn/storage area to see it. I'm always packing too (I'm fortunate in that I can legally carry.........most folks in this state can't).

Most of the stuff I look at isn't worth a whole lot (old saws), so the seller knows I'm only bringing $100 at most (and therefore the risk of robbing me isn't worth the modest amount of green that I'd be carrying). Guys that go to look at a motorcycle or something else that's listed for thousands of dollars are really taking a risk. The seller knows you're carrying a roll of Franklins. If I'm going somewhere that I know is a shady area and/or the item I'm looking at is listed for bigger money, I bring a bud or two along for backup. I'm often the one going with one of my buds to back HIM up when he's looking at stuff. People call that paranoid..........................but I call it sensible. People DO get jacked (and worse) going to meet CL sellers. It has happened many times in my area over the last few years....

Back