I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh SawBones how I wish you lived closer. Good thing I dont, you might get tired of me hangin' around lol.

That bench looks familiar .... :confused:

I thought the same thing. I will be keeping a eye on the auction but I suspect it will go beyond what I can afford.

If it were mine I'd go ahead and grease it and rotate the tires....

Just all part of good maintenance practices. Should also inspect the muffler bearing, fill the blinker fluid and change out the firewall gasket. :msp_rolleyes:

In all honesty though doesn't that saw have a "wet" gear box for the chain drive? Maybe it does need the oil changed......

Yep, that would be my workbench. It's not much, but it gets the job done.

I don't want to get your hopes up to high but I have only personally seen two of these saws sale on Ebay in the last 2-3 years. The last one was sold by a member here for some major money, I will not say how much but the buyer said his max bid was much higher than what he won it for.

EDIT:
I went digging and found a old thread with pictures of the twin that sold, it was not in as bad shape as I remember.
http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/149936.htm

Last edited:
The crafty is local for me but even at 30 dollars start it aint worth the drive. :confused:

Do you need one like that?

Thanks Ric, but I don't need any of those little Craftsman saws. Looks to be a rebadged Poulan Micro and I have a few of those already in various flavors. It looked to be very clean and the outrageous shipping caught my eye.

Do you think he has enough Ford emblems for sale?

Vintage Solo Twin Chainsaw | eBay

Someone is about to make a small fortune......

Looks like he's also selling something that'd interest our friend Randy/Mastermind...:D

CROCS ORANGE SZ 12 / 13 EUC | eBay

Yikes. $120 to ship a Micro?:dizzy:

Looks like he's also selling something that'd interest our friend Randy/Mastermind...:D

CROCS ORANGE SZ 12 / 13 EUC | eBay

LOL!!!!! I use my sisters account! Bid those crocs up Randy!!!!

LOLOLOLOLing like a Mutha!!!

I almost posted something similar yesterday, but then I remembered Randy wears a size 10..............I know, I know his feet look bigger in those videos, but that is a matter of relativity. His feet look big relative to his skinny a** legs...........:msp_biggrin:

Clean older Craftsman, but I hope the buyer is local.

I messaged the Seller yesterday to see if there was a mistake on the shipping charges:

Dear romeostudio09,

Why are the shipping charges so high? $120.00 to ship from WA to CA, really?

And here is the response:

the box is huge that covers the case, so shipping is very pricey. But if im shipping to CA i could ship it for $100

- romeostudio09

Uh yeah, no thanks

Back