I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the local news, the drughead that took Terry's $$$ used force to rob one of the other three victims. At least he was smart enough to not rumble with Terry. Bought the only smart thing he did though.

Last edited:
According to the local news, the drughead that took Terry's $$$ used force to rob one of the other three victims. At least he was smart enough to not rumble with Terry. Bought the only smart thing he did though.

Terry should've taken ol' Randy (Mastermind) along with him. When things went sideways terry could've used one of Randy's legs like a pool cue, and gave that CL scumbag a whallopin'

Take a look at the bottom of the saw. Looks like a garbage repaint. Overspray on the bolt heads, sawdust and dirt in the little nooks and crannies. Oiler adjuster completely painted over. And that yellowed plastic doesn't match the condition of a 'new' saw.

I like the bar, though.

Chris B.

Surely somebody needs/wants this....

Stihl 090G Chainsaw

ya, there's pictures, but how can someone own an 090 and call it a "blade"?

Could be a scam. LOTS of saws posted in that area. Could also be somebody who got that saw in an estate sale, and doesn't know jack about saws. There was logging in that area (so an old family could've had the saw).....................and lots of hippies and wierdos now there. That's the Santa Cruz area. A good 3+ hours one way from me. MANY desireable saws have been listed there over the last year, and I haven't bothered with any of them because of the drive...

Boulder Creek, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A saw collector would have an orgasm over these oldies.
Vintage Chainsaws for sale

I have seen these photos before:confused: not sure what to make of that. Scam:msp_sad:

Fellas, that one ain't no scam, he's a well respected cohort of ours: initials: SB, just to be giving out clues
:cheers:

That's Ric Stewart's shop. I think they are legit. I picked up a Partner R440 from him. Sweet saw. He is good to deal with, and ships stuff out quickly.

Yep. That's Ric (Sawbones).

If that guy called in all the favors owed to him, he'd have more of them than saws probably. He's got more saws than the law allows! shhhhhhhhhhhh!
:cheers:

Back