Lil red barn ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy that's impressive. However, you still can't figure out a simple modern chainsaw...
Your such a smart scientist how about you tell me how you would go about making light cycle oil, gasoline and olefin from a feedstock of de sulfurized gas oil with a bias toward making max LCO. When you have a rough outline figured out I'll give you the quality parameters and equipment limitations.

Been though this already, I don't like working on the new saws. Never said I couldn't.

You already opened your mouth concerning what you claim You could do, so put up or shut up. I'll give you a year to figure it out. But it is doubtful you'll be able to.

"There is nothing you know that I could not figure out."

Been though this already, I don't like working on the new saws. Never said I couldn't.

You already opened your mouth concerning what you claim You could do, so put up or shut up. I'll give you a year to figure it out. But it is doubtful you'll be able to.

"There is nothing you know that I could not figure out."
I stand by that...in addition I can figure out a modern chainsaw. I however have no desire to figure out something as useless as a gypsy moth phermone.
You going to answer my question scientist guy?

I stand by that...in addition I can figure out a modern chainsaw. I however have no desire to figure out something as useless as a gypsy moth phermone.
You going to answer my question scientist guy?
Just admit you can't. And deflect from the fact you can't, like a child having a hissy fit.

This being this an Arborist site you might at least have some insight on why the synthesis of a phermone of a major insect pest has great value. You can't even figure that out.......so you deem it useless.

Just admit you can't. And deflect from the fact you can't, like a child having a hissy fit.

This being this an Arborist site you might at least have some insight on why the synthesis of a phermone of a major insect pest has great value. You can't even figure that out.......so you deem it useless.
So you would have us believe you are the only person who could figure this out? LOL. In addition a modern chainsaw doesn't blow my mind..
I am well aware of the destructive nature of gypsy moth. Back in the day Ortho 7 mixed stout worked well.

Altatim, I work on golf carts, pickup trucks and two bulldozers at a paper mill, last year made 98k with a trade school degree from the 80's.
Two friends are backwoods Miss. redneck "good ole boys" doing electrical in the mill, pull over 120k with trade school experience.

The appendage swinging is why I don't like most forums anymore, everybody gets uppity and mine is bigger than yours takes the discussion off in the sticks.

Modern day cars, chainsaws, construction equipment are all built to be assembled fast with absolutely no care for repairing after the sale.
I worked for a Komatsu dealer 25 years and every model gets harder to work on, you have to remove so much crap to get to a widget that was installed first then the machine is built around it. That's why i left and went to a paper mill.

Altatim, I work on golf carts, pickup trucks and two bulldozers at a paper mill, last year made 98k with a trade school degree from the 80's.
Two friends are backwoods Miss. redneck "good ole boys" doing electrical in the mill, pull over 120k with trade school experience.

The appendage swinging is why I don't like most forums anymore, everybody gets uppity and mine is bigger than yours takes the discussion off in the sticks.

Modern day cars, chainsaws, construction equipment are all built to be assembled fast with absolutely no care for repairing after the sale.
I worked for a Komatsu dealer 25 years and every model gets harder to work on, you have to remove so much crap to get to a widget that was installed first then the machine is built around it. That's why i left and went to a paper mill.
Guys always get bent out of shape when a blue collar guy does good for himself.

I hope you don't feel that I'm salty about trade workers making good money, I made a few comments about the state of union work and some industry work from my own perspective.

I hope you don't feel that I'm salty about trade workers making good money, I made a few comments about the state of union work and some industry work from my own perspective.
No Bro, we good. Internet forums suck big for severe lack of context, I was not College type material but make a damn good living with machinery repairs.
Just adding to the pool of data.

Back