Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So,what is it?Make, model, etc.
Chevy Silverado,

Resized-20240605-161619-S.jpg

SR

I am very upset about the Baldwin decision. While I aggressively support everyone's 2nd amendment rights, and I don't think he intended to kill anyone, I believe he is clearly guilty of reckless endangerment and manslaughter.

The facts: It was not a prop gun, it was an antique firearm and they had been (previously) target shooting with it, so everyone knew it was a real gun. As such, you have a responsibility to always treat it as if it is loaded.

"They told me it was loaded with blanks". So, what! Before you point it at someone you have to responsibility to check it, and a revolver is so easy to check through the cylinder gap.

We are told that he pulled the hammer back, pointed it at someone that was not in the script, but did not pull the trigger (there was a mechanical failure). Right ... you are going to pull the hammer back, point it at someone who is not in the script, but you didn't pull the trigger ... I call BS!!!

He acted irresponsibly, killed someone and then lied about it, then gets away with it ... Shameful!

Boy, you guys are BAD!!!

As I get older, I really have to watch what I eat as junk food just seems to stick to me.

Been working very hard to keep the weight down ... currently at 185 lbs and 6'1". That said, I have always been light for my height, but it seems to get tougher and tougher to keep it that way!
Mike, don't take offense on this reply. I watch everything I eat also because I am on a seefood diet. All the food I see I eat. Due to my very active lifestyle I tend to keep my weight down under 190 now. When it cools down a bit I'll be out splitting wood again and cutting down trees. Then I can get back down to around 180 - 183.

I am very upset about the Baldwin decision. While I aggressively support everyone's 2nd amendment rights, and I don't think he intended to kill anyone, I believe he is clearly guilty of reckless endangerment and manslaughter.

The facts: It was not a prop gun, it was an antique firearm and they had been (previously) target shooting with it, so everyone knew it was a real gun. As such, you have a responsibility to always treat it as if it is loaded.

"They told me it was loaded with blanks". So, what! Before you point it at someone you have to responsibility to check it, and a revolver is so easy to check through the cylinder gap.

We are told that he pulled the hammer back, pointed it at someone that was not in the script, but did not pull the trigger (there was a mechanical failure). Right ... you are going to pull the hammer back, point it at someone who is not in the script, but you didn't pull the trigger ... I call BS!!!

He acted irresponsibly, killed someone and then lied about it, then gets away with it ... Shameful!
Agree with you 100%.

I agree on all points but then we all knew this would be the outcome.

I call BS on the whole thing. He knew she had political views opposite his. He knew she was about to embark on a project that would make the Donkey crowd look bad. He set out to murder her and got by with it. Baldloser is professional liar. You can make up your own mind. YMMV

How well does it tow
I did some research on my truck, as none of the information they gave me specifies this.

The 2019 2.7 ltr 10 speed w/Super Cab and 6.5 bed and 3.55 gears has a towing capacity of 7,700 lbs.

I brought a mini-excavator rental home from HD (7,500 lbs) and it was fine.

I did some research on my truck, as none of the information they gave me specifies this.

The 2019 2.7 ltr 10 speed w/Super Cab and 6.5 bed and 3.55 gears has a towing capacity of 7,700 lbs.

I brought a mini-excavator rental home from HD (7,500 lbs) and it was fine.
I can tell you that you don’t want to try to drag one up the hills of RT17 to the cabin with a half ton, those 2500 Duramax’s I use do the job SOOO much better when bringing equipment up to the cabin.

I can tell you that you don’t want to try to drag one up the hills of RT17 to the cabin with a half ton, those 2500 Duramax’s I use do the job SOOO much better when bringing equipment up to the cabin.
It's time again!!! Doesn't have to be a big one, just don't feel like clearing all the loose rock by hand.

Maybe the logger can do it with a skidder plow???

They are made to be toss and replace, unfortunately. I've never had success rebuilding one. Even going through the ultrasonic cleaner doesn't seem to work 90% of the time. $14.00 later it runs with an amazobay cheap-o.
That $13 one did the trick. Must have a failure somewhere inside the Walbro. Gasket kit costs more than the cheap replacement which came with gasket, foam filter, bulbs, fuel lines and fuel filter. The new one 4 cycles a bit at full throttle but there’s no way to adjust that so I’ll roll with it.

Back