Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of beer. Yuengling makes a seasonal Hershey's beer. That is pretty good and should be coming out anytime now. Their Black and Tan is also good.
I think I saw it at the beer place last week. They always have a seasonal display as soon as you walk in the door. Beer run Wednesday so I'll check. Never tried it but might have to get a sixer.

Speaking of beer. Yuengling makes a seasonal Hershey's beer. That is pretty good and should be coming out anytime now. Their Black and Tan is also good.
Not sure why but you will not find Yuengling's for sale anywhere in Michigan, there is no distributor.

That is the proper way to do it. Good for you.
I ain't that strict, but you better have the ability to bring my stuff back as it went out. Although I've made exceptions to help someone out, and I've been burned a few times because of it. That being said, everyone should be given a hand up.

Helene visited my aunt's home on Treasure Island... 5 feet of her came inside:
IMG_3764.gif
IMG_3790.gif

IMG_3783.gif

Stacking the chairs on the table in case the floor got wet didn't help...
Even more sad is that she bought a house near me and was in the process of selling her FL house and moving...

Latest posts

Back