Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made sure I got all the fun stuff done early on, never figured I would make it to old age. Temped fate far too often, it almost got me a couple of times, very lucky to still be here, maybe not??....LOL

I know the feeling!!!!! Way out on the edge more than once!!!! Daughter not that way so much.......though after whitewater rafting through the jungle and zip lining through the canopy, 130 ft off the ground for near a half mile to a line........she was unhappy/shocked she couldn't get the 60 yr old to bungie jump into a gorge on his birthday......nope no interest...

I know the feeling!!!!! Way out on the edge more than once!!!! Daughter not that way so much.......though after whitewater rafting through the jungle and zip lining through the canopy, 130 ft off the ground for near a half mile to a line........she was unhappy/shocked she couldn't get the 60 yr old to bungie jump into a gorge on his birthday......nope no interest...

Not going out looking for it but not sure I would back away if I found myself there. Old enough to know better but still too young to care.

Very dismal time of year weather wise, really would like to see the ground freeze up hard this time of year, otherwise its just plain soggy. Shorter hours of daylight that is just heavy overcast for the most part day in day out aaaarrrrgg!!

Back