The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll whine, watched my tree monkey drop a 046 30' out of a tree today. then shrug his shoulders and smile.:msp_angry:

He would have been smiling through broken teeth! What an ass hat!:angry2:

i hear ya. he will pay for me to fix it.and the next job will be like , " no you can't take the boom truck today" climb it. what pizzes me off is he should had it tyed off. the otherthing is i only have half say in who comes and go's. p.s. he is a real good worker. theres only so many notches on the bench before he go's

What's GaryGoo? :confused:

Poor :newbie:

GaryGooImproved.jpg

baroil.jpg

Nice, I snooped around a little bit in the archives and found out the origin of the best damn 2-stroke mix in the game

Gary's Own Oil
also found the "Quaker Maid"

back on topic-

it just dries out enough to get wet again.

if they can't pull it, I can't cut anymore. blah.

Okay I think I got it. It's kinda like the guy that runs out onto the battlefield after the shooting stops and bayonets the wounded. Close?

Now, that sounds more like shear ugliness to me.

Being a Mulqvist is more about your attitude towards a person you hate just because he does what he's obligated to do. The title was a long time ago given to me by a bricklayer. I was ordered to be his sidekick. The bricklayer was an infamous lunatic: he was a cranky man, usually drunk, quarrelsome, overly demanding, occasionally violent. On the other hand that wasn't untypical character among the masons at the time... Anyway, the bricklayer in speak had a reputation his armor bearers didn't last more than a week before taking off. He was never, never happy....

Well, he certainly played it funny with me from the day 1. But, my family has been on the construction work since... I don't even know. My grandfather and two of his brothers were bricklayers. I knew all the tricks, and I also played it funny. After two weeks, on a payday, he went to the boss and said: "Sack the boy now! I cant stand him anymore, he's such a Mulqvist!"

That became my nickname for awhile.

Now, that sounds more like shear ugliness to me.

Being a Mulqvist is more about your attitude towards a person you hate just because he does what he's obligated to do. The title was a long time ago given to me by a bricklayer. I was ordered to be his sidekick. The bricklayer was an infamous lunatic: he was a cranky man, usually drunk, quarrelsome, overly demanding, occasionally violent. On the other hand that wasn't untypical character among the masons at the time... Anyway, the bricklayer in speak had a reputation his armor bearers didn't last more than a week before taking off. He was never, never happy....

Well, he certainly played it funny with me from the day 1. But, my family has been on the construction work since... I don't even know. My grandfather and two of his brothers were bricklayers. I knew all the tricks, and I also played it funny. After two weeks, on a payday, he went to the boss and said: "Sack the boy now! I cant stand him anymore, he's such a Mulqvist!"

That became my nickname for awhile.

Okay, I got it now I think!? A Mulqvist is the "friend" you take out to the movies for a guys night. . . Who also happens to be a cop. On the way to the movies he notices you have a taillight out, and instead of warning you, he pulls you over the next day and gives you a ticket.

Or a Mulqvist is the guy on the construction crew who notices a newbie is doing something incorrect, but waits till it's done wrong before he says anything. . . So now it takes more work to undo the mistake.

Am I right?

I think he means that a mulqvist is like an evil sale adminstrator. Sees you cutting in the wrong place, but waits until you've got a load or two on the ground before making an appearance, with an LEO.

Nope, not me.

Back