The Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dices, cards and horses, Jameson. That's what the stat classes are for. Would fog and snow keep you out of the table?

I've been consistently surprised by how much I actually use stats in this business. I didn't really get it at all when it was just a class I had to take, but the stuff I use daily is crystal-clear now.

the remote on the grinder quit, had to send the the rec and trans back to wi. that will put me back about 15 + jobs by the time i get it back.:dunno:

Radio in the carriage went out two days in a row, right after we give our spare to the other crew.

Bust out the Christy!!

the remote on the grinder quit, had to send the the rec and trans back to wi. that will put me back about 15 + jobs by the time i get it back.:dunno:

How bout using a rental till it gets back?

How bout using a rental till it gets back?[/QUOTE]

na, i'm spoiled. some of it would damn neer impossable to get one of the rental pos,s in to them. and some are pretty big take to long . whine whine. it would be like cuttin a strip with a mini mac or worse. when i get it back one line it wont take to long to catch up .

Got pictures??? Dem nice cars, shortage in Canada!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

No didnt get any pictures of it. I will snap a few when I install the front wheel seals. Also have to change out a bolt on the DS exhaust flange, the bolt is too long and has a leak.

My whine for the day is the sun ever going to shine on a north slope? Moral drops a lot when you can see blue sky and the sun on the other hillside. Working in them damn ice crystals is bloody cold.

I once mentioned that and the crew stared back at me with mutinous eyes. There was a long, silent pause. Then they informed me that it was too hard to pull line after working with a motorized carriage. Spit.

What a bunch of Sallies! :laugh:

It was talked about. They ended up reprogramming it so we were back to skidding by noon.

that's what they said today was wrong with my unit. should have it back tomarrow. first time in 5yrs i've had a prob with it. tech can really spoil ya.

Once you get into upper division classes you will be happy you learned all that physics & calculus.

Once you get into upper division classes you will be happy you learned all that physics & calculus.

I suppose you are correct. Applying it will be a little more enjoyable I am sure than just trying to pound it into your head for hours on end. :hmm3grin2orange:

My new whine (again, school related) is that the Professor for next terms 3-Dimensional Vector Calculus class just got changed to the hardest Prof in the Math department. Gonna be a loooong term. Will definitely cut into my AS time :msp_mad:

I suppose you are correct. Applying it will be a little more enjoyable I am sure than just trying to pound it into your head for hours on end. :hmm3grin2orange:

My new whine (again, school related) is that the Professor for next terms 3-Dimensional Vector Calculus class just got changed to the hardest Prof in the Math department. Gonna be a loooong term. Will definitely cut into my AS time :msp_mad:

He's right. The upper level stuff is way more fun. Usually less crowded too.

Easy spring semester coming up here. I'll let you know how it goes :biggrin:

so i behaved myself last nite,,in spite of my neighbor,"One Eye Injun' Ed",,,(he's a real person), tryin' to ply me with his delicious home made wine,,i was in bed and fed early last nite. Looking forward to a couple, "MONSTER ASH", blow downs on the edge of a field, as promised by my other Pal, Randy, I had saws and fuel loaded and headed out early this mornin'. When I got to "Randys' "Monster Ash", turned out to be a couple of "Monster" Poplar trees. what the heck,,,busted out a "Monster" load of the "Monster Poplar",,and got it split, stacked and ,,,drippin' wet in the wood shed.,,,I guess it'll be better than burnin' snow balls,,,one-o' these days,,,like,,,Memorial day camp fires !!:bang::givebeer:

Motels suck. So we came home for a night. Might have to make one night a week at home a habit. It's worth the gas money.

Last edited:
New Starter -$300 bucks. 2 dry days of no skidding while waiting for part. Machine now running like a champ when its 45 degrees, raining, and too muddy to skid- priceless.

Where in the hell is winter?

Latest posts

Back