whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys it was a joke lol, everyone stopped posting, don't worry ole Rope can handle your scuttlebutt even if it is borderline homo. :)

4824e316-0bbf-478d-ac48-88aedf3f2a26

Nice pick princess. Keep your chin up,who knows maybe you will meet yer prince and live happily after ever after all.

Thanks, I feel like i'm really getting the hang of it. You guys are really hung up on dudes the past few days huh. I'd rather hear you talk about you and your rabbit then all the gay stuff.

It was a beautiful day.

Drove around alot. Drove myself crazy trying to find another 15 foot telescoping pole saw as 14 foot jess won't do. I guess tomorrow I will try to fix my old one again.
I went around scaring clients into tree removals and drummed up some work so I don't sit around and masterbate incessantly.
Changed the oil in the pickup , put the plow on , bought an assault rifle and 200 dollars worth of ammo. Kinda surprised they let me have it. You are too I am sure but #######it, they did. Its a sawed off shotgun actually, they sell them in the sporting goods store. Imagine me, The Dan, in ####s, buying a shotgun. Yep, exactly.
The girl at the gun counter was pretty hot, she was wearing camo Under Armor, saw me coming and ran. No joke, had to go get her. She tried fronting but she was nervous as Hell. Big tits too. I had her working for about an hour an a half before I left. The last thing I said to her was, " I need to load this before I go back outside." Ahh, Becky, I am sure your boyfriend wears tighter jeans than you. Poor kid.
So now I am sitting down here in my cave, its about 95 degrees, I am sweating like hog, my head is spinning from the heat and tequila, feeling kinda weird with that pic of Ponch burned into my brain and I figure its a good time to go put that new tress cord on my lanyard.
What did you guys do today? Hey! What are you doing tomorrow?:msp_tongue:

Thanks, I feel like i'm really getting the hang of it. You guys are really hung up on dudes the past few days huh. I'd rather hear you talk about you and your rabbit then all the gay stuff.

What happens in the rabbit hutch stays in the rabbit hutch and I'll bet you had a big ole' poster of Ponch and Jon on your wall when you were a wee lass. Me? No.

I caved in to my girls today after a long time of holding off on another dog! Bought this little one today, Australian Shepherd. Early Christmas present! She has found a good home! Oh yeah and put the grinder into hibernation today, got more snow overnight and temp is supposed to be below zero for the next week. She's all tucked away for the winter!

:msp_thumbup:

Of course you know you will also be buying a crapload of new shoes and a couch? Great pics D.

Man you are a homophobe ! It's ok to laugh that doesn't make ya gay

I did laugh, but yes phobe for sure. Thing is; wife says i have terrible gaydar because if they talk like chick I assume gay. I'm constantly turning channels on tv trying to get the gay outta my home. I just don't understand them and don't want to lmfao.

Winter fleet

Man the snow hasn't stopped for the last 2 days! Played around yesterday morning, then looked and booked a few jobs for next week. Supposed to warm up here later in the week. The puppy has gotten me up a bit earlier then i am used to but both of us will adjust! Going to go play in the snow some more! Plow on my ATV is more fun to do the driveway and yard then the boring old snowblower! oh yeah have to take the trampoline down for the year! Was supposed to do that last week but got busy!

Last edited:
Back