whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was a lot of fun. Had lunch with 1 friend, met up with another at the equipment dealership out of pure luck. Went to the saw shop as well. Spent a lot of time talking with some good people... more or less. We are pretty much all in agreement about the one schmuck... I am the more extreme of the bunch though, but rightly so I think.

Today was a lot of fun. Had lunch with 1 friend, met up with another at the equipment dealership out of pure luck. Went to the saw shop as well. Spent a lot of time talking with some good people... more or less. We are pretty much all in agreement about the one schmuck... I am the more extreme of the bunch though, but rightly so I think.

Crazy never knows it's crazy!! Just saying! And don't ask me how I know this!! :msp_w00t:

The reason why I hate this SOB so much is because he runs around saying he is licensed and insured, plus a member of ISA and TCIA. State says that to advertise, solicit, or perform tree care (anything beyond removals) requires an arborist license which you obtain through a state run testing program. This guy has no such license. However he spikes his prunes, tops, no ppe, and door knocks... even in a hurricane????. These to me are some of the biggest things that ISA and TCIA are against... not to mention that this guy is doing almost everything that requires an arborist license... IMO parading around as a professional when you are really a bum is doing a disservice to all the legit guys out there, not to mention the organizations themselves. Also the fact that he underbids most people by HALF, or there abouts doesn't help matters.

Today I saw treemd and in case everyone is worried he's fine ! I made him ride around with me in the rain and cold and look at work ! Then I put a snowplow on a excursion , what a shame , kinda like putting one on a Porsche !

Back