Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which do you prefer????
.404 , see the paint coming off the bar in this pic ? that was from .063 3/8 getting too hot ,if the bar is oiling correctly ,the paint should not burn off the bar in my opinion . This is .404 now on the same bar ,i just changed the bar tip and drive sprocket ,it runs much cooler now .sawmill cedar beam 001.JPG

.404 , see the paint coming off the bar in this pic ? that was from .063 3/8 getting too hot ,if the bar is oiling correctly ,the paint should not burn off the bar in my opinion . This is .404 now on the same bar ,i just changed the bar tip and drive sprocket ,it runs much cooler now .View attachment 466491
Yer gullets need cleaning up Sir:buttkick:

Y'all full of ****.
The oiler output doesn't change just because you change bar gauge.......
That's what you ain't understanding.
If you were running 0.050 and burned 1/2 tank of oil to 1 tank of fuel.....this won't change because you swapped to 0.063. Matter of fact, the same amount of oil in a wider gauge, leaves you with less concentration. Think about it.
Ya'll take some of this AS **** as gospel.....
Hell....I read what you're laying down years ago, and for a while I actually believed it. Just gotta do a little thinking on your own to realize it's just someone's opinion.

Wanna hear a fact?
The 0.063 is heavier right?
So that means more rotating mass!
Slower spool up n stuff....just sayin....
THANSK

Peace out Cub Scouts

Nice poasting...finally , some reality.IMG_05731.jpg

.404 , see the paint coming off the bar in this pic ? that was from .063 3/8 getting too hot ,if the bar is oiling correctly ,the paint should not burn off the bar in my opinion . This is .404 now on the same bar ,i just changed the bar tip and drive sprocket ,it runs much cooler now .View attachment 466491

Can you run 404 on a 362see ?

Latest posts

Back