Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew how old and used the motor was. Serial number was in the last 3 years but I have no idea about hours on the saw.

Latest video. I think it was running a touch rich but when I buried the bar and leaned on it a little it cut real nice.

Here is the final look at the plug after the bar was buried and I shut it down at WOT.
d441883067392264f4fb36ecedf84b07.jpg

a086c42e966a19ab786fb4923c97fe82.jpg

Nice day up here , 65 and overcast so I headed up to the road that Jerry and I are making room for power lines .

W-5d7TpzOG_rs_IIwS5XwGZEDCBAPbfoZinXXya-CR4=w1223-h917-no

I went through a couple of tanks of fuel , I threw the hardwoods off to the edge of the road , left the softwood for the excavator to pile up for us .

gVJqeEdTM2XSj7ZjTlkUANYlUhgUonWbNn59QbUjssw=w1223-h917-no

I managed to scrounge a load out of that stretch :)

fa1bc5fi5XVwP3471qfrMNABuhD1EBaYQ7qyOmc7Iq4=w1223-h917-no

I wish I knew how old and used the motor was. Serial number was in the last 3 years but I have no idea about hours on the saw.

Latest video. I think it was running a touch rich but when I buried the bar and leaned on it a little it cut real nice.

Here is the final look at the plug after the bar was buried and I shut it down at WOT.
d441883067392264f4fb36ecedf84b07.jpg

a086c42e966a19ab786fb4923c97fe82.jpg

Looks good, right where you want it... unless you don't mind tuning every time leaving it a hair rich is good so you can take it out no matter 90* and humid or 30* and snowy and not have to worry. Looks good! Enjoy.

I like to set it and leave it be. Glad that I got it right. I will keep an eye on the plug for awhile just to be safe. I just have to put the limiter caps back on.

That saw cuts great now with the mm. Didn't think it would make as much of a difference as it did. Thanks for all of the help getting me through my first tuning experience.

Went to an Amish sale today. We're had our share of rain the last little while. This was the view as I pulled in at 7:30 this morning.
IMG_20150718_074408.jpg
IMG_20150718_074412.jpg
And for the visually impaired, this is an awesome, high flotation, heavy hauling log trailer. Well it will be when I get time to cut all the crap off it and add some log bunks. $25.
IMG_20150718_172258.jpg Also bought 2 swimming pools for the dogs, a 7' rear blade that I don't need, an electric furnace and 17 frost free water hydrants. Yes, I only need 2 frost free hydrants but they were a deal honey. Have I told you lately I love you?

I like to set it and leave it be. Glad that I got it right. I will keep an eye on the plug for awhile just to be safe. I just have to put the limiter caps back on.

That saw cuts great now with the mm. Didn't think it would make as much of a difference as it did. Thanks for all of the help getting me through my first tuning experience.
lookin and soundin good NA. you may need to tweek it a little when we get rid of this stinkin humidity.

Back