Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Scallywag .
It was 11*F with a slight breeze taking the wind thrill down to 1*F or -17*C when I was bring in a couple of days worth of firewood , wool sweater and a down vest was plenty while I was working , no bugs to be seen :)
Spruce , pine , maple and birch are my main firewood with a tiny bit of oak .

Winter is by far the best time to be in the woods working. Like Cantdog said no bugs and the skid trails are nice and slick lets you take another log or two.

Warmed up a bit here since yesterday, A little snow on the way. I always loved the cold whether. It makes ya feel alive.

While it was snowing I organized some parts. This isn't including all the bolts I have . That will take a bit more time to accomplish.
View attachment 392772

Nice assortment of parts, really helps to have them sorted and know where to find them. You have more parts than me....;)

I have a lot of other big parts I'll be organizing as well. Now I just have to have the complete saw inventory like you Jerry .... wife's not gonna like it though.

Who you tryin to **** !! :lol:
I figured he was just trying to make me feel better about my small inventory of parts

I have a lot of other big parts I'll be organizing as well. Now I just have to have the complete saw inventory like you Jerry .... wife's not gonna like it though.

I figured he was just trying to make me feel better about my small inventory of parts

Just keep them out of sight, women are very visual, what they don`t see ....well you know....LOL

You have way more running saws than me too ! Purdy sure you have way more parts saws too ! LOL

Maybe not, specially since I tossed out all of the non Stihl saws, you know those orange plastic saws along with many other plastic saws of many colors. Only have Stihl & Sachs Dolmar working work saws now with a smattering of Partner Pioneer and a Jonsered 590 for a change of pace.

Maybe not, specially since I tossed out all of the non Stihl saws, you know those orange plastic saws along with many other plastic saws of many colors. Only have Stihl & Sachs Dolmar working work saws now with a smattering of Partner Pioneer and a Jonsered 590 for a change of pace.
You have more running Stihls than I got running saws ! Then all them others !

Latest posts

Back