Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warmed up a bit here since yesterday, A little snow on the way. I always loved the cold whether. It makes ya feel alive.

While it was snowing I organized some parts. This isn't including all the bolts I have . That will take a bit more time to accomplish.
View attachment 392772
I have way more parts than that!
Problem is, I just don't know where they are.

I have way more parts than that!
Problem is, I just don't know where they are.
I have way more parts than that too :) just haven't got to sort through it yet

You are very lucky. Mine don`t care as long as she does not see them, if she did she would just say ,why do you need so many saws....LOL

My wife's the same pretty much. As long as I'm not indulging to much. She doesn't care about the saws. So she doesn't wanna hear about it

Slack over here again today . Almost slack as me today ! But I am bout ready to get moving ............................. I hope ?
Got the new OEM rings for my 084 , O-rings on the way for my 268 , 2 - 346s on the bench right now . Even dug out my 2065 to put the new wrap on , got it when I ordered a 440 wrap ? Sure didn't fit the 440 !! LOL But it worked out just fine , cause the 2065 needed one !
Stihl waiting on the air filter for the half chinee 440 . Been to dang cold to run it anyway !
Got a 346xpee to box up and send South , and a no spark Homie 340 to send to VT .
Then a 372XPee to put a BB kit on .
Seems I got more than A Slug needs to do ! LOL

Bought another new OEM 440 tank off flea bay ! Stihl gonna powder coat me one and use all OEM parts . Gonna have to do a 038 , 460 & 064 like that too , some day ? Got new OEM tanks and other parts for them too .
Then there is the 3 or 4 Husky 372s to build .
Hows a Slug pose to get all that done this winter ? LMAO !!! Yea right this winter !! :lol:

Before chainsaws it was car parts,namely hi performance stuff that gets really pricey quickly. Dual and triple intakes with carbs and blowers and at one time I counted 27 AM camshafts with lifters lining the top shelf.
Saws are so much easier to work on , could be cheaper ? But maybe not ? A whorder like Jerry , bout the same ! :rolleyes:

Slack over here again today . Almost slack as me today ! But I am bout ready to get moving ............................. I hope ?
Got the new OEM rings for my 084 , O-rings on the way for my 268 , 2 - 346s on the bench right now . Even dug out my 2065 to put the new wrap on , got it when I ordered a 440 wrap ? Sure didn't fit the 440 !! LOL But it worked out just fine , cause the 2065 needed one !
Stihl waiting on the air filter for the half chinee 440 . Been to dang cold to run it anyway !
Got a 346xpee to box up and send South , and a no spark Homie 340 to send to VT .
Then a 372XPee to put a BB kit on .
Seems I got more than A Slug needs to do ! LOL

Bought another new OEM 440 tank off flea bay ! Stihl gonna powder coat me one and use all OEM parts . Gonna have to do a 038 , 460 & 064 like that too , some day ? Got new OEM tanks and other parts for them too .
Then there is the 3 or 4 Husky 372s to build .
Hows a Slug pose to get all that done this winter ? LMAO !!! Yea right this winter !! :lol:

Wow you got lots of projects on the go. That's quite impressive. I got two on the go. Just organizing my hoard first.

Back