whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would probably never use the 4x4 and would hate how much gas it would drink but damn they just look cool ... I would even buy one with the AG tires on it , just so I could get out of a monster truck at the coffee shop lol ... I am not really looking for a bucket though selling a truck that has treated me well is just dumb ...It just something that I have always wanted , i am like a child with cool trucks I collect them just to have ...

There was four of those tires and rims for sale in the tree trader a couple years ago. They wanted a grand. They were about half worn, as I recall - probably even better for lawns. Gotta wonder what that would be like.. no more plywood maybe??

I agree and when you put it like that you don't sound like a butcher like like the big green a machine I am sure you know who I am referring too , honestly that post kinda bothered me alittle I dunno why but I am feel strongly about the thought of guys "TAKING" from trees and not offering anything back , there are tree companies around here who call me a "treehugger" and I have had it said to my face , I bid against guys that as soon as they see a dead hanger in a tree than the entire trees a hazard , it just seems that there are some expert "TAKE DOWN ARTIST" anymore and half of them don't even know what the tree is there taking down , sorry I meant no offense

all this coming from a guy who spreads mulch for a living....... part time tree guy part time lawn cutter.

you just pissed that because you can't focus on 1 thing you half ass in all the rest of it.

i see your types around here, eddie. 1 day picking weeds the next day hacking away at tree work cause you are not good at either. you either a landscaper or an arborist. you can't have both. don't be mad that you are not setup for removals and can only sell prune work that you can reach from the bucket.

now, if you'll excuse me. i am off to the annual arbor day party put on by mayer tree up at his shop. bands, food, door prizes, contests, and some hotrod cars doing burnouts, throwline contests, and all kinds of other ****.

enjoy your day in the mulch bed. wait.... if you were a real tree guy, why in the hell are you in the mulch bed?

oh and tv. if you were truly set up for wholesale removal of trees it would be more than obvious that you'd have a grapple on that old beater you try to pimp around.

anyway. later suckers.

all this coming from a guy who spreads mulch for a living....... part time tree guy part time lawn cutter.

you just pissed that because you can't focus on 1 thing you half ass in all the rest of it.

i see your types around here, eddie. 1 day picking weeds the next day hacking away at tree work cause you are not good at either. you either a landscaper or an arborist. you can't have both. don't be mad that you are not setup for removals and can only sell prune work that you can reach from the bucket.

now, if you'll excuse me. i am off to the annual arbor day party put on by mayer tree up at his shop. bands, food, door prizes, contests, and some hotrod cars doing burnouts, throwline contests, and all kinds of other ****.

enjoy your day in the mulch bed. wait.... if you were a real tree guy, why in the hell are you in the mulch bed?

oh and tv. if you were truly set up for wholesale removal of trees it would be more than obvious that you'd have a grapple on that old beater you try to pimp around.

anyway. later suckers.

So you have a hair up your azz and can't get someone to pull it out? Post when you are are sober! DOPE!
Jeff :msp_tongue:

Ha Ha Ha!
Ok, clarification!
He is a Grumpy dude and no-one cares!
Hey, How is it going up there,MDS?
Jeff :msp_smile:

Lol.

It goes Jeff. Still waiting for the season (and weather) to really heat up though! thanks for asking.

How goes down there? you haven't been overun by any earthquakes, mudslides, brush fires, or gay rights parades lately, have you?? lol (sorry).

Lol.

It goes Jeff. Still waiting for the season (and weather) to really heat up though! thanks for asking.

How goes down there? you haven't been overun by any earthquakes, mudslides, brush fires, or gay rights parades lately, have you?? lol (sorry).

Oh, we got all that! I have never been to your neck of the woods but would like to some day. BTW, it is alway's the season here! :msp_rolleyes:
Jeff

lofl.....somebody asked your skanky ass to a party? whoever this myer guy is....he gots to be big time hard up :laugh:

don't get too loaded and wet yourself

Pounded down a nice Soft Maple today and cleaned it up. Felled it in a tight drop zone, had side lean, put it right on the money using a pull rope redirected to the dump truck and a side rope set on the portawrap to a nearby Hard Maple.

Dropped another Soft Maple about 70% rotten at the felling cut. Notched it and peeled the back cut around cutting the only solid wood on the stump, folded over right on the money while pulling 50% of the rotten back cut. Chipped the brush then chipped up a big brush pile that I didn't make.

Got pissed on off and on all day and full of mud by the end of it. Tired of this rain, but can't have work not getting done either.

Wow, a guy that brags that he climbs when he is drunk giving advice on tree treatments. How is the tree gonna uptake without water stupid?

Is that your fag picture in your gay avatar? You look like you are about 17 years old. With the big mouth you got I could see that gay shirt with lines of blood staining the front of it. Your mom would have trouble getting the stains out of it.

Wake up and get drunk so you can make some more stupid posts or drink the balls to climb a tree PrenTITS. Liquid courage lol.

Why do you all assume I climbed that tree? I never said I climbed it. That was a bucket day.

Met with a client first thing this morning, ran into a friend working up the road, BS'ed with them for a little bit... they were back to quickly remove a couple extra branches on a beech with pole saws. Met with a buddy who tends to be FOS to look at a couple of jobs, nothing too crazy. Grabbed the chipper and went to another friend's house. Got lunch, then put a bigger toolbox on the chipper. Went really quick, no problems came out pretty nicely. We were kind of afraid that it would be a major project, not so. Then we went to replace the toolbox on the chip truck which got trashed over the winter. Figured it would be a quickie job.... spent more than 4 hrs on it. Got home, see an e-mail from this guy who I met with yesterday morning. Last year he hired me and then fired me shortly thereafter. Told him I'd stop by at some point tomorrow to go over the property and give a report for spraying and so forth. He wants me there at 9:00 AM on Sunday... already ready to quit.

Last edited:
Okay. This is for spectators, lurkers, hard core whatever, and any dingbat thats dumb enuff to pay attention, especially treepet. #1, I dont give a flip about anything. I've seen your pics on hear and checked out your website. You run a bunch of old junk and a few new toys. Big deal. I dont have anything like that, but I dont have the tag that comes with it, nor do I want to. You have many people depending on you for there meal, and that is comendable, however, it is a responsibility that I can never deal with. I flip over a flat tire, how can I run a fleet? But, how do you trim with that oversized 2 man bucket? How do you do any mass removal job without a clam? When I was a kid, the old man ran with brand new clam trucks, brand new buckets. My biggest mistakes in this gig were not repo'ing the last Prentice from the drunk loser my dad was dumb enuff to owner finance it to, and letting a Bandit 1900 with less than 200hrs go cuz I didnt know what the executor was up to(she was working on %). Im a proud POLOCK, and I dont give a flyin flip. I'll jump in that Skyworker any day of the week and crank the r's up and pray it breaks b4 I get in that heap of a hi-ranger you run. Read revalations. My favorite line is ' those who seek death shall not find it.". I've got around 20 in me now, its 5:33 my time, Im going tgo kill some spruces, and this time Im gonna climb em. Oh, almost forgot, I almost died in a few car wrecks, I WAS NOT DRIVING!!! My backs effed to hell, watched my knee bend 45 degrees sideways once, I still get out and do it, just really not happy about it. IM NOT IN IT FOR THE $, JUST CUZ I CAN!!!! AND ILL SPANK ANYONES ASS ANYDAY OF THE GD WEEK. IF I CANT, ILL GIVE YOU THAT WEEK FOR FREE. IM SITTING ON A $100K INHERITANCE, ILL DRIVE TO YOU TO PROVE I AM THE ####. kiss my polock ass if you dont like it. Oh, btw, Timberwolfs suc. nice conveyrer tho

Okay. This is for spectators, lurkers, hard core whatever, and any dingbat thats dumb enuff to pay attention, especially treepet. #1, I dont give a flip about anything. I've seen your pics on hear and checked out your website. You run a bunch of old junk and a few new toys. Big deal. I dont have anything like that, but I dont have the tag that comes with it, nor do I want to. You have many people depending on you for there meal, and that is comendable, however, it is a responsibility that I can never deal with. I flip over a flat tire, how can I run a fleet? But, how do you trim with that oversized 2 man bucket? How do you do any mass removal job without a clam? When I was a kid, the old man ran with brand new clam trucks, brand new buckets. My biggest mistakes in this gig were not repo'ing the last Prentice from the drunk loser my dad was dumb enuff to owner finance it to, and letting a Bandit 1900 with less than 200hrs go cuz I didnt know what the executor was up to(she was working on %). Im a proud POLOCK, and I dont give a flyin flip. I'll jump in that Skyworker any day of the week and crank the r's up and pray it breaks b4 I get in that heap of a hi-ranger you run. Read revalations. My favorite line is ' those who seek death shall not find it.". I've got around 20 in me now, its 5:33 my time, Im going tgo kill some spruces, and this time Im gonna climb em. Oh, almost forgot, I almost died in a few car wrecks, I WAS NOT DRIVING!!! My backs effed to hell, watched my knee bend 45 degrees sideways once, I still get out and do it, just really not happy about it. IM NOT IN IT FOR THE $, JUST CUZ I CAN!!!! AND ILL SPANK ANYONES ASS ANYDAY OF THE GD WEEK. IF I CANT, ILL GIVE YOU THAT WEEK FOR FREE. IM SITTING ON A $100K INHERITANCE, ILL DRIVE TO YOU TO PROVE I AM THE ####. kiss my polock ass if you dont like it. Oh, btw, Timberwolfs suc. nice conveyrer tho

Well, I shouldve deleted this, but I wouldnt be a jackass if I did. So... I just wanna say, Treevet is cool as ice. Im quite aware that you gotta know where someones comin from. Just had a very friendly convo on the phone with Mr. Shaw. My apoligies. No more Bs from this Polock. Have some popcorn, eat a peach, go do something, gotta run, scooby doobie doo.

lofl.....somebody asked your skanky ass to a party? whoever this myer guy is....he gots to be big time hard up :laugh:

don't get too loaded and wet yourself

BTW... he cant do that last line, cuz if he did , he'd be infringing on my line of work! :biggrinbounce2:

I think you really need to calm down and take inventory man. Things don't sound all that bad. Seems like a very negative road you're on... and believe me, I know, it gets you nowhere.. usually fast.

And this talk about drinking and climbing is just straight up moron. Keep that attitude, and I'm affraid you'll live to be very sorry one day.

I realize 30 is kinda young still, but pull it together man!

Back