whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some firewood here! lol.

attachment.php

Awwwwwwww man you scwatched it I see it from here:)

We get some pretty massive ones around here; but I don't hunt where I live. To restrictive on hunting - no rifle - short shotgun - rest is bow.

A combination of restrictive hunting, and the deer feeding on farmers corn and grain is the combination that will grow some huge bucks.

The biggest risk the deer have here are likely automobiles.

Lol I would have a hay day there lol It always amazes me that many gun hunters dont bag a deer and I get my limit with my bow:dizzy:

A lil late now , arent we dirty?

nope. been chitting on him since he started posting here. i'd rather hand push that beater you use around the yard than use the lawnmower this mutt is trying to pass as not a joke.

threads have been closed before i could finish the dump i was taking on him.

in fact last time i spoke to you i got banned over it. so this place seems to have some serious sand in its collective vagina....

nope. been chitting on him since he started posting here. i'd rather hand push that beater you use around the yard than use the lawnmower this mutt is trying to pass as not a joke.

threads have been closed before i could finish the dump i was taking on him.

in fact last time i spoke to you i got banned over it. so this place seems to have some serious sand in its collective vagina....
God your such a joke justin really you and that mook that is your bud .. #### off please 2xs

que pasa, fatandstupid?

how many roman candles did you stuff in your ass over the fourth while celebrating? mustve been quite the show all bent over while one of your gerbil buddies stuffed and lit over and over.

ya stiff.

Was hoping to break in a newb tomorrow morning on a brush pile and small pine tree, guy is already gonna be a no-show. Not a good start to the week, and it's only Sunday night.

It works for me...

hahah.... that stump grinder is what brought out the laughter... a joke that machine is... what a clown.

You are the sand in all the vaginas here ol' dirt. The machine works well in my business which is catering to the upscale homeowners (read that as rich) who are concerned about damage to their turf and landscaping. They pay a premium for that, and I gladly accept the extra money they are willing to give me just to keep the quick and dirty tree guys like you and many others here off their property.

Aerial Arborist is in fact the premiere tree service here in Pittsburgh and I can command higher prices because of it. My reputation for quality service has started to spread and I get many referrals from my customers. Angie's List customers read my reviews and don't even get competing bids in many cases.

What a bunch of blowhards online have to say about my choice of equipment makes me laugh, all the way to the bank.

5837633998_c7882a05b3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Lol I would have a hay day there lol It always amazes me that many gun hunters dont bag a deer and I get my limit with my bow:dizzy:

I do have a bow as well. Other reason is there are too many darn hunters here. Personally I do not want to get a slug or bolt/arrow in my backside.. so I prefer to hunt a bit farther north.. deer are not a big or as plentiful but we are the ONLY ones hunting in the area. But we do fill our deer and moose tags each year where we are.. so not an issue that way.

Last edited:
You are the sand in all the vaginas here ol' dirt. The machine works well in my business which is catering to the upscale homeowners (read that as rich) who are concerned about damage to their turf and landscaping. They pay a premium for that, and I gladly accept the extra money they are willing to give me just to keep the quick and dirty tree guys like you and many others here off their property.

Aerial Arborist is in fact the premiere tree service here in Pittsburgh and I can command higher prices because of it. My reputation for quality service has started to spread and I get many referrals from my customers. Angie's List customers read my reviews and don't even get competing bids in many cases.

What a bunch of blowhards online have to say about my choice of equipment makes me laugh, all the way to the bank.

5837633998_c7882a05b3_b.jpg

you are either completely full of **** or pittsburgh is the toilet bowl of the arborworld. in all the world. world wide. i watched another vid of the tree that you talked about for quite some time and couldnt help but notice 2 things. 1 being the amount of tree you laid on the fence and 2 that you needed someone else in the tree to do the work for you.

that means you suck.

suck completely. you and 101 like roman candles, together.

i feel terrible for the people who you've hornswoggled into believing that you are offering anything worth a damn and how they wasted their money.....

Last edited:
... couldnt help but notice 2 things. 1 being the amount of tree you laid on the fence and 2 that you needed someone else in the tree to do the work for you... i feel terrible for the people who you've hornswoggled into believing that you are offering anything worth a damn and how they wasted their money.....

Well Dirt Bag, the fence is being replaced and the only thing the customer was interested in was that it still had integrity enough to meet code for swimming pools, namely that they are fenced, not the condition of it.

The fence was riddled by the carpenter ants that lived in big tree I removed. The fence under the second tree was being removed, as well as the pool it protects. I could have simply dropped that tree into the neighbor's pool and it would have been OK, I just didn't want to fish it out of the scummy water that had collected in the emptied pool.

The second climber was my Nephew who is a climber in training. I Give him easy jobs to gain experience, and I let him set my ropes in the more difficult trees. But I'm not opposed to bringing in a second climber. I have brought a poster here in to climb for me a couple of times. I paid him $200 a day (in cash) and let him bring his own ropeman in, who I paid $100 a day. $300 a day for spot labor is well within my budget. I buy everybody lunch too.

And don't feel sorry for my customers, as I said, they are thrilled to pay a premium to keep the dirt bags and their grungy turf rending equipment off their lawns. Bigger isn't always better you dirty old **********.

Last edited:
Yeah Jeff, I'm beginning to like this ...

Hey AA, I hope you keep posting! This is better than watching the coyote chase the road runner!!!
Jeff :laugh:

With all the Coyotes here us Road Runners have to think fast to keep ahead of all of them. In a battle of wits old ********** is unarmed. Pity that, I enjoy a good discussion and solid debate. I wonder if that will ever come out of here. Seems the majority is more interested in #### waving and gritty vaginas than productive discussion.

I paid him $200 a day (in cash) and let him bring his own ropeman in, who I paid $100 a day. $300 a day for spot labor is well within my budget.

lol!!!! thanks for the laugh.

200$ for a day on the side? who the sucker you bring in?! lol

you 200 shy even with 2 guys for what i would climb for a chitbag like you and the sideshow you roll with. thats right. 5hundo for me to show up on your show. a day. and i get it too. thats why i laugh at you and all that you babble on about because i see a chitshow right off the bat and i know exactly what it is within the moment i see it.

you are an insult to the good name of arboriculture and its a shame you have the ability to share your thoughts which are about as useful as one's finger tearing thru thin toilet paper with sweaty ass in the back of the chip truck...

Is $900 to much to pay for a couple of lawnmower ramps? I'm surprised nobody has ragged on me about that one.

OK, I will, your dumb for that. I paid 20bucks at a garage sale for ramps with a 1500lb,on each one, solid steel and they fold.
Happy now!!

Actually, your ramps are the only piece of equipment you own, that I would want. Well...besides the minvan. That thing is badass! Seriously though, AA. C'mon. The Steiner. You REALLY think that was worth the investment? Be realistic for a minute. My 2 stumpers and mini cost less than you have wrapped up in that thing. And I'm pretty sure either of those stumps you just showed could have been had with a pick and shovel in less time than it took to get your lawnmower to them.

Back