whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more pics from that maple we did this week...

attachment.php

attachment.php

It aint no Stein... nevermind. Looks like it can handle some serious weight.

Put your pin back in the pintle hitch! Hate when I see them dangling like that.

Nice work NC, Mike and MDS. Glad to see this thread gettin back to some good ol' regular work pics. Was a trim and chip day for me today but I knocked out a few good sized spruces yesterday. Rolled in at 8:00 and out by 2:00. Chip truck loaded twice, forestry truck loaded once. Good day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice work NC, Mike and MDS. Glad to see this thread gettin back to some good ol' regular work pics. Was a trim and chip day for me today but I knocked out a few good sized spruces yesterday. Rolled in at 8:00 and out by 2:00. Chip truck loaded twice, forestry truck loaded once. Good day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good work Blakes, yeah it's good seeing other guys work instead of the bs going on!

a few more, trimmed it up to where the healthy limbs started again, only took an hour. Used my handsaw for everything! Limbs were very brittle that were removed. Had a nice high t.i.p. over a couple decent sized branches. Took more time to drive there, get in the boat and across....oh well got paid well for it!

Last edited:
Man, we all get sidetracked from time to time... Sold 4 grand today... There will be no lawn mowers on those jobs... Really just trying to wrap things up so I can go to Atlanta for a couple of weeks... Not looking to work til then but they keep throwing money at me...

Back