McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not too many people know what they're doing or just afraid Ive bean in the stihl shop (their friends of mine)and have Sean saws brought in they say it doesn't work rite its only 3years old you no how it goes but never put bare oil in or sharpened the chain things like that is 40 percent of the things they do also the JD.dealer is to hi and stupid last year my boss took his stihl weedeater in even after I told him I could fix it they sent it bake said nothing wrong with it $75.00 still wasn't working I pulled out the spark screen told him the cost is listen to me next time and walked away its still running great but I only work on saws for people that don't have the money or women that lost their husband people like that last year I gave away 8 saws to people that couldn't pay for heat but had a wood burner also I gave away 3 wood stoves this is a small town I got some saws donated from my brothers x boss 3x bypass this spring he sold his company now don't have any coming in and I cant afford them the echo and mac I just got will probably go this year I'm a very poor person but there are worse than me out their fixing Thea's saws and stuff is what I can do to help

Holy run on sentence batman! How old are you and I think your browser needs a grammar checker. :greenchainsaw:

Holy run on sentence batman! How old are you and I think your browser needs a grammar checker. :greenchainsaw:

sorry about that some people already have bean told about my spelling and reading disorder I try pleas have patients their isn't anything I can do about it except try it is a disorder I have aegean sore

thank you guys --Randy Mac and me have talked about it before and he is one of the people that helped me to continue again thank you

My version would have Knob Creek (or Glenlivet) on the rocks, a Macanudo Maduro (good choice), Hornady 300gr XTP's in my Redhawk, and a street free of running hybrids........ Quoted from Eccentric, who was paraphrasing RandyMac.

Now your talking my language. Nothing against Beam or Hava Tampa, or rimfires, just like single malt and a really good stogie. JR

Last edited:
sorry about that some people already have bean told about my spelling and reading disorder I try pleas have patients their isn't anything I can do about it except try it is a disorder I have aegean sore

Well good on ya for trying, don't know if being on AS will help or not, but it can't hurt. Better to try to cope instead of trying to hide a problem. I must confess that at times it is hard to figure out what you are trying to say, but keep on posting. As one guy said a grammar and spell check would be good, although I imagine if all the letter look wrong it might be hard to pick out which is the proper way to spell a word. I rely heavily on spell check. No dyslexia here or anything like it, just can't spell for sour owl ****. Keep up the battle, remember, "we're all in this together". JR

We all have our foibles, I tend to be irrelevant, I wander off on tangents. I can't spell either.
Don, don't worry so much about the finer points of sentence structure. When you get to the end of a thought or sentence, hit the space bar and continue on.

Now about those wimps who have to use a wedge when bucking.

We all have our foibles, I tend to be irrelevant, I wander off on tangents. I can't spell either.
Don, don't worry so much about the finer points of sentence structure. When you get to the end of a thought or sentence, hit the space bar and continue on.

I only use a wedge from 100 yards in...

What was that old expression, something like "man the torpedos..."?

attachment.php

Mark

Well good on ya for trying, don't know if being on AS will help or not, but it can't hurt. Better to try to cope instead of trying to hide a problem. I must confess that at times it is hard to figure out what you are trying to say, but keep on posting. As one guy said a grammar and spell check would be good, although I imagine if all the letter look wrong it might be hard to pick out which is the proper way to spell a word. I rely heavily on spell check. No dyslexia here or anything like it, just can't spell for sour owl ****. Keep up the battle, remember, "we're all in this together". JR

Thank you and you're rite if you cant spell correctly how do you get it rite growing up I was told to look it up.My dad hit me wen I asked how do you look for a word if you cant spell it.Being on AS is a way to try to keep out of hiding and its fun also learn a lot.Iv tried other sites but BORING.I use spell check oil on a chain its a must for me.I never new their was a grammar check I will look fore one thank you.I do learn some words but its hard and takes time.I couldn't even spell friend till I was 16 so with a problem like this you learn to hide it and you're self from people so you don't get laughed at any more or made fun of.But look at the bright side if I get hit in the head realy hard it mite make me read better couldn't do much worse LOL.

Thanks Ill try to do that more often--A wedge for bucking?What's a wedge LOL.

Latest posts

Back